Race Wars This forum is for the members to discuss their races and wins...just remember that you might get called out if you say you beat a Lambo with your stock Hyundai!

Do I Stand A Chance?

Old 05-17-2006, 02:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was joking with a friend of mine on a local forum and this new guy pops up running his mouth wanting to street race.

""well i got something to say.
i think that the tiburon car is ugliest, slowest piece of shit that there has ever been.
if you want talk so much shit about "racing" then you can get some damn pocket change up with your boys and meet me or if you want some of REAL HONDA POWER, let me know about it because street racing is a big favor in my book no shit talk about weak and pathetic piece of shit tiburon. i can let you take your pick of my own line up of cars that you might want to try. lets start with a 97 nissan hardbody 4x4, then your choice of 2 different 96 nissan 200sx cars a 93 nissan hardbody that is posted on this website, or a 89 crx si, and i also have a 89 nissan 240sx that has a rod through the block...... thats probably the one that you should run. well i mean we are talking about a weak ass tiburon by the way!!
this is no talk all show..........boy! ""

I reply
"Listen you f*****g street racing ricer...we dont need someone like you coming in here running their f*****g mouth. You can see what I have if you think its a fair race then bring it. I am not street racing you thou, bring it to the track and bring your wallet! I wont be able to do anything untill late summer. We are just having a little fun and I was just messin with the gurl. But if you want to step on some toes your doing a good job. So you in for a race on the track I mean I know its a long drive for that honda and all, dont want to push it to EXTREMES?"

Do I have a chance with a CRX si or the 200 sx's not really worryed about the 240

Im not street racing..no matter what he put up...but do you think a RD2 with a Cai, header, CB Exhaust, wires plugs and suspension junk has a chance with his cars? He wont tell me what he has under the hood, doubt a turbo thou.

Thanks
Old 05-17-2006, 02:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Closed.

Please read and follow the forum rules. We do not talk about or otherwise condone street racing.

While I'm glad you say "i'm not street racing", that's what this topic is about.