Race Wars This forum is for the members to discuss their races and wins...just remember that you might get called out if you say you beat a Lambo with your stock Hyundai!

The Death Of Rallying?

Old 11-24-2005, 01:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Super 2000 <---Click me!

I realise that the article is mostly about the new Fiat Punto Rally car.. but what is interesting is the class it is built for. A real back to basics rally class. No Turbos, no Superchargers, No electronic gimicks.. just a powerful normally aspirated 2 litre and all wheel drive.

Subaru and Mitsu are fighting this class.. but Fiat and Citroen are all for it This should be an interesting development. At the very least, it might bring in more car manufactorers back into Rallying.
Old 11-24-2005, 03:06 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

The exhasut looks small on the car, maybe Im used to bigger tips, but it looks smaller than 2". I think it would be nice to get more manufactorures into it so we will have more awd cars to choose from. The FI cars are really fun to watch tese shoul be too I guess but the FI will be better.
Old 11-25-2005, 05:05 PM

I don't know much about rally cars, but that car looks sweet!! fing02.gif
Old 11-25-2005, 07:12 PM

Vehicle: 1992 Honda Accord EX

Awww, ain't it cute...till it bites the **** out fo ya!

LOL

I think it'll be a great opportunity for other manufacturers to participate. Or they can keep turbo's exclusive and make a separate class for N/A