Race Wars This forum is for the members to discuss their races and wins...just remember that you might get called out if you say you beat a Lambo with your stock Hyundai!

Citizens Bank Park, Pa Scca Solo2 Race

Old 03-11-2009, 08:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

My friend was nice enough to compile the footage he took with my in-car camera running side by side and made a video for me.

youtube video

I was just at another event this past weekend down in Millville, NJ. Give my friend a few weeks to work on that bit of footage and I'll post that up here as well.
Old 12-15-2009, 06:48 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (njsharkracer @ Mar 12 2009, 04:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>My friend was nice enough to compile the footage he took with my in-car camera running side by side and made a video for me.

youtube video

I was just at another event this past weekend down in Millville, NJ. Give my friend a few weeks to work on that bit of footage and I'll post that up here as well.</div>

link doesn't work...
Old 12-15-2009, 09:07 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Tiburon

Tテつ。mmeeeh, please do not quote the post above yours, use the add reply button.
Old 12-15-2009, 09:50 AM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

It says the video was removed by user. There is nothing wrong with the link. Its just the video is no longer available. pretty old post too so idk. Maybe try and contact njsharkracer. He is not on much but its worth a try.