Race Wars This forum is for the members to discuss their races and wins...just remember that you might get called out if you say you beat a Lambo with your stock Hyundai!

Autox In St Augstine

Old 06-24-2005, 11:18 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

just letting everyone know there is an autox this sat june 25 th in st augistine, florida, ill be there its held by the corvette club but anyone can come, it may be hot, well it will be
Old 06-25-2005, 02:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

Ok guys, I just got back from it, i ran a 1:02 where the average moded vette ran a 0:56, so i am pretty happy with it especially since my tires are messed up for most of the runs, last time I ran there in april i ran a 1:03 at best but mainly high 1:04 when it was cooler and my car had no cai or catback, or springs + struts, just resonater removal and strut bars, today the reason for the sameness in times is prolly since today was about 95 to 100 and last time it was about 60-70, it was really fun but the problem is my tires, theyre messed up, I need new ones soon because I locked them up alot but 2 big time where my sister sain she couldnt see the rear of the car and there was a 3 carlength of smoke and another where there was a skid mark about 30 yards in to the grass, i didnt hit the water though, 2 vettes did though, one really bad where you could see a huge splash from about a 1/8 mile away