Photography, TV, Music, Art, & Culture This is an area to discuss anything that has to do with Arts & Cultural items, such as Photography, Paintings, History, Movies, Television, Music, Fashion, etc.

TWD Season Finale

Old 04-03-2017, 05:49 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T
Default TWD Season Finale

SUCKED! I know they're following the comics and now war is about to break out next season but I was expecting way more last night. The season 6 finale was a cliffhanger because they ended it making people wonder who Negan was going to kill. But last night was boring. in fact, other than the season opener, the whole entire season sucked!
Old 04-03-2017, 06:35 AM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 01 Tiburon Turbo, 99 Tiburon F2E, 2013 Avalon XLE Touring

I wouldn't say it all sucked, but if they don't redeem themselves with a VERY good storyline next season, the show itself will become the walking dead.
Old 04-03-2017, 11:56 AM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Vehicle: '14 Ford F-150

This entire season was extremely slow. I didn't even realize this was the finale until someone posted on FB. It's like they're trying to stretch the show out for maximum ad sales.
Old 04-03-2017, 04:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Tiburon

They dedicated this season to character development IMO. I'm really curious to see what they plan on doing with Eugene. I can't believe that he really has turned to the dark side and wants to be part of the Saviors. The finale was ok. Nothing to write home about. From what I have heard, the first half of next season is supposed to be pretty crazy with a lot of fighting. Someone told me that the Negan saga will go into Season 9 too.