Photography, TV, Music, Art, & Culture This is an area to discuss anything that has to do with Arts & Cultural items, such as Photography, Paintings, History, Movies, Television, Music, Fashion, etc.

TMNT Trailer

Old 03-27-2014, 09:36 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T
Default TMNT Trailer

First trailer!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIC6NFFksyc
Old 03-27-2014, 10:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: MC + RD2 + AW11 + 944 = 4x Win

My biggest issue with Transformers was how much they derped the Transformers and played up the human roles. I don't see how they could even force the same mistakes here. I'm glad that the whole idea of making them aliens is gone. That would have completely pissed on the franchise. However it looks to me like their going to make Splinter Aprils father Also that this random other dude working with him to make the mutagen is going to become Shredder. So yeah, very much still on the fence about this. However it does look like they kept to the cartoon and original movie franchise personalities of the turtles. (IIRC the comic was way different, but never read it much as a kid.) So we'll see

I'm still on the fence about this.

And I know I'll get flamed hard for it, but I personally like what they did with the character designs. Though they are way too large, they are also a lot more unique and turtle like in appearance. It has to potential to be decent, but sadly not great.