Photography, TV, Music, Art, & Culture This is an area to discuss anything that has to do with Arts & Cultural items, such as Photography, Paintings, History, Movies, Television, Music, Fashion, etc.

Photo Contest #3

Old 01-19-2009, 08:16 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2006 Hyundai Tiburon
Default Photo Contest #3

So For Photo Contest #3 The Subject Is Abstract
This Subject Should Be Fun, So Have Fun With It And See What You Can Do. I Want You To Be Very Creative With This And Take Your Time. You Will Submit Only 1 Photo To Me For This Contest! So Take Lots Of Great Pics So YOu Have More To Choose From, But Remember Only One Pic Can Be Submited. The Pictures Must Be Appropriate For Everyone Who Visits The Forum To See. If You Submit Any Pictures Inappropriate They Will Not Be Used For The Contest. You Will Have Till February 8th To Submit Your Picture To My Email Address! Please Do Not Submit Any Of Your Pictures In This Thread, They Must All Be Emailed To Me. Any Pictures Submitted In This Thread Will Not Be Used For The Contest.
<span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%">SO PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY PICTURES IN THIS THREAD!</span>
These photos can be be new or old, but if they are old I would prefer you do some edditing to change them up. You have a few weeks so be creative.
Once You Have Uploaded The Pictures To Your Computer You Must Host Them Online. Then Send Me And Email With The Direct Links To The Photos. Also In The Subject Of The Email You Send Me You Must Put Your Name And Your Forum Username.
My Email Is: graphicdesigner09@yahoo.com
The judging will be done by me and the votes casted on voting days. I will judge the photos according to there quality, creativity, and composition. I will decide who gets first and then the voting will decide second and third place. If there are any other questions feel free to ask them.
Also Feel Free To Chat In This Thread But Please Keep It On The Subject Of Photography!
Once All Pictures Are Submitted, Janurary 5th The Voting Will Start!
Good Luck To Everyone That Submits Photos!!
~Shawna~ TrinityCC Creative Artist
Old 01-22-2009, 04:31 PM

Vehicle: 02 accent

I am not likely to be inspired in that time period. sad.gif
Old 01-22-2009, 09:52 PM

What do u mean?
Old 01-23-2009, 08:15 AM

Vehicle: 2003 elantra, Soon to be beta swapped 01 lc hatch

I wished I had a camera with me this morning at sunrise. (99% of the time I have atleast 2 with me) but dammit I saw some awesome SH*T this morning and it may happen again tomorrow but I have to check the weather forecast ans all that first.
Old 01-23-2009, 10:08 AM

Well I question if anyone is going to participate in this contest this time around sad.gif
Old 01-23-2009, 12:48 PM

Vehicle: 02 accent

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ElectricTuscani @ Jan 22 2009, 08:52 PM) </div><div class='quotemain'>What do u mean?</div>

I don't have any inspiring activities planned, or plans to go to scenic places in that time frame.
Old 01-23-2009, 03:16 PM

Vehicle: 2003 elantra, Soon to be beta swapped 01 lc hatch

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ElectricTuscani @ Jan 23 2009, 12:08 PM) </div><div class='quotemain'>Well I question if anyone is going to participate in this contest this time around sad.gif</div>
I will most def be participating as usual. I always have interesting stuff to take pics of.
Old 01-23-2009, 03:18 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(busy_squirrel @ Jan 23 2009, 03:48 PM) </div><div class='quotemain'>I don't have any inspiring activities planned, or plans to go to scenic places in that time frame.</div>

It doesnt have to be scenic, it is abstract it could be anything around your house but I guess its up to you

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(slyderdai @ Jan 23 2009, 06:16 PM) </div><div class='quotemain'>I will most def be participating as usual. I always have interesting stuff to take pics of.</div>

Sweet not sure who else is sad.gif
Old 01-23-2009, 04:24 PM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6

I will.
Old 02-10-2009, 07:38 AM

Today is Feb. 10th and I got no submissions so I guess Photo Contest are over, I wondered if this would happen