Photography, TV, Music, Art, & Culture This is an area to discuss anything that has to do with Arts & Cultural items, such as Photography, Paintings, History, Movies, Television, Music, Fashion, etc.

NSFW Deadpool Full Trailer Released

Old 08-05-2015, 05:40 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T
Default NSFW Deadpool Full Trailer Released

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyKWUTwSYAs

I cant wait for this movie!
Old 08-05-2015, 10:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: MC + RD2 + AW11 + 944 = 4x Win

If this is half as good at the trailer looks then we're in for a cinematic treat!

My only argument is the language (which is entirely hypocritical, but whatever). It seems like they turned the obscenity knob up to 11 for no reason. DP is pretty foul from the standards of a comic character, but the langue seems over the top. I am however ridiculously excited to see Blind Al make an appearance in the film. I get that they're using Colossus as a tie in to the Xmen films, but I really hope T-Ray makes an appearance as an antagonist. And I really, REALLY want to see them use this film to introduce Cable to this universe.
Old 08-05-2015, 12:43 PM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

I'm just glad they went with the R rating and not a PG or PG-13.
Old 08-05-2015, 03:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: MC + RD2 + AW11 + 944 = 4x Win

PG13 would've ruined the film. I mean a movie about an invincible mercenary with the most foul diarrhea of the mouth, who keeps a blind elderly lady as both a hostage and a care taker, is a crack shot (not really as it turns out), sword wielding, fourth wall breaching, bad guy and sometimes good guy murdering, weapon X infused and clinically insane to the the point he not only considered it plausible, he actually sought out the Hulk 1:1 just to get a sample of his blood which he was convinced (by his masked super-villain psychiatrist, who was actually trying to kill him mind you,) would cure him of his insanity..... Yeah, there is no way in hell a PG13 rating would fly! A man so insane he has teamed up with himself from every alternate dimension to stop a dimensional version of himself who had already killed his entire universe (Stan Lee included).

And then there is Galactuspool:

galactuspool.jpg

/fanboy

I also like the gore being turned up from the SDCC version.