Photography, TV, Music, Art, & Culture This is an area to discuss anything that has to do with Arts & Cultural items, such as Photography, Paintings, History, Movies, Television, Music, Fashion, etc.

M.A.S.K. coming to a theater near you?

Old 07-21-2015, 04:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: MC + RD2 + AW11 + 944 = 4x Win
Default M.A.S.K. coming to a theater near you?

http://news.hisstank.com/2015/07/20/...-m-a-s-k-55764

When it comes to Hasbro, no one knows what lies behind the Masquerade? (Well, except maybe the TFW Network.)

Back in last December, our sister site ToyArk revealed that Hasbro has applied for several M. A. S. K. (Mobile Armored Strike Kommand) related Trademarks at the United States Patent & Trademark Office. The story went viral among famous entertainment news websites. Jump to February 2015: Out of nowhere a rumor appeared stating that the Crimson Guard and Matt Trakker from M. A. S. K. is set to appear in G. I. Joe 3.

Jump to the present day: The TFW2005 Staff was covering the Hasbro Financial Call for Q2 2015 earlier today, and a slide regarding the company overview was available prior to the presentation (included after the jump) which quickly made us spill our drinks.

Hasbro has confirmed that they are indeed working on the M. A. S. K. property. It was mentioned as a new and upcoming project (new to the current generation). We should not foget that this year is the 30th Anniversary of the brand. However, the company was tight-lipped about this new project during the presentation. It took eight months but we now have the final confirmation that we will indeed see something out of the ’80s property.

What do you think of this new development? Would Hasbro pull off a Marvel or DC and include M.A.S.K on an expansion of the Cinematic Universe as a part of G. I. Joe 3? Sound off on the thread associated with this news post. Don’t forget to visit TFW2005 and ToyArk later for more information.

Not sure sure how I feel about this. Considering how cinema has treated our 80's staples I doubt that this is work looking forward to.

However M.A.S.K is definitely a nostalgic underdog in need of some much overdue love. Opinions my 80's born kin?