Photography, TV, Music, Art, & Culture This is an area to discuss anything that has to do with Arts & Cultural items, such as Photography, Paintings, History, Movies, Television, Music, Fashion, etc.

How many of the F&F movies did you see in the theater?

Old 05-01-2012, 10:04 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 accent
Default How many of the F&F movies did you see in the theater?

I saw the 1st one, 5th one, and will probably see the 6th one when it comes out. And if you didnt know that a 6th one was coming out, go back and watch the 5th past the credits. An interesting twist on the story from the 4th one will be in the 6th.
Old 05-01-2012, 02:54 PM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

Seen them all in the theater sadly. Dont Judge.

And yeah, I saw the ending of the last one past the credits. The 6th one should be interesting.
Old 05-01-2012, 05:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

I've seen Tokyo Drift and Fast Five. I was immaculately disappointed and deceived with TD. 1 was the best. 2 was still okay, but 3 was a complete disappointment that created rice out of rice.

When it comes to 1, 4, and 5, there aren't really any better car movies out. And those who say they're kind of lame... well some of the cars are lame (the graphics, wings, and stickers :X) and a bucketload of fans (ricers) made it lame but the cast make a great combo, good actors, and solid story.