Photography, TV, Music, Art, & Culture This is an area to discuss anything that has to do with Arts & Cultural items, such as Photography, Paintings, History, Movies, Television, Music, Fashion, etc.

Hell yeah Dinobots!

Old 09-04-2013, 10:20 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T
Default Hell yeah Dinobots!

http://insidemovies.ew.com/2013/09/0...ter/?hpt=hp_t3

'Transformers 4' gets a revealing title and a sandy poster

Four years after the war in Chicago, the Transformers may be facing extinction.

At least that’s the main takeaway from the perfectly hyperbolic new title for Michael Bay’s fourth franchise installment — Transformers: Age of Extinction. Paramount revealed the title and a brand new, sand-covered poster, Tuesday, for the Mark Walhberg-starrer that’s scheduled to hit theaters on June 27, 2014.

Yahoo! Movies premiered the title and poster and hinted that Dinobots (you know, robots that turn into dinosaurs) may factor into the story, but no additional plot details were provided for the fourquel. The poster only leaves us with more questions. Are the Transformers facing extinction? Are they already assumed to be extinct? Will the Transformers need to be excavated, Jurassic Park-style? Or…recreated Jurassic Park-style? Are we even talking about Transformers!? Maybe they’re doing just fine and the humans are the ones in danger of extinction!

Bay wrote on his website earlier this year that “the story makes a very natural transition, and reason as to why we have a whole new cast. This Transformers will feel very different then the last three. We are embarking on a new trilogy.”

Transformers: Age of Extinction co-stars Jack Reynor, Stanley Tucci, Kelsey Grammer, Nicola Peltz, Sophia Myles, Li Bingbing, and T.J. Miller. It is currently filming in Chicago.

Old 09-04-2013, 12:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: MC + RD2 + AW11 + 944 = 4x Win

Grimlock approves this message
Old 09-04-2013, 10:30 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Vehicle: '14 Ford F-150

I'll probably lose interest. Dinobots were after my time. I was all about Gen 1.
Old 09-05-2013, 11:54 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: X3 Sprint, S-Coupe Turbo

The first movie was great but plz stop mr Bay