Photography, TV, Music, Art, & Culture This is an area to discuss anything that has to do with Arts & Cultural items, such as Photography, Paintings, History, Movies, Television, Music, Fashion, etc.

The "Expendables 3" Teaser Trailer Can Barely Fit Everyone In One Shot

Old 12-20-2013, 03:51 PM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T
Default The "Expendables 3" Teaser Trailer Can Barely Fit Everyone In One Shot

http://www.maxim.com/movies/the-expe...ryone-one-shot

The first Expendables movie was old-school action fun, if a little disappointing in terms of how much screen time some of the bigger names got. The sequel blew the premise out to something that was almost a parody of the first movie, with bigger action, bigger stars, and a lot of riffing on the cast’s traditional catchphrases and personas. The third movie (out August 15, 2014) is sure to be more of the same, but frankly, going by this new teaser trailer, it’ll be a miracle if everyone involved gets to say more than their character’s name before the end credits roll. Check this out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuXkXJ1fPuk

Phew! That’s quite a lineup. If you can’t figure it out (and the placement of the names in the video is really not helpful), then from left to right, you’ve got: Multiple-belt winning boxer Victor Ortiz; Glen Powell (we think – the dude hasn’t really been in much, and there’s no indication of why he’s in this line-up); Z-slashing enthusiast Antonio Banderas; walking racial epithet-generator and general maniac Mel Gibson; UFC legend and would-be poet Randy Couture; the Swedish Meatball, Dolph Lundgren; vampire-killer extraordinaire Wesley Snipes; the man behind the movie, Sylvester Stallone; straight-to-DVD action staple Jason Statham; martial arts icon Jet Li; walking man-muscle-mountain Terry Crews; Indiana Jones/Han Solo himself, Harrison Ford; the one and only Conan the Republican, Arnold Schwarzenegger; UFC champ and Maxim cover girl Ronda Rousey; and what appears to be some dude from the Twilight movies called Kellan Lutz (again, no f*cking clue why he’s being featured with the rest of these guys).

Conspicuous by his absence (especially since his name’s up there) is one Kelsey “Dr. Frasier Crane” Grammer. There’s no official word as to why he’s not featured here, but we’re guessing (praying) it’s because he’s busy getting super, super buff so he can go all shirtless Rambo on everyone else’s ass. Because come on, that would be amazing.

That's alot of people! But where's Chuck Norris?
Old 12-22-2013, 06:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 84 VW Rabbit, 01 Audi A8L, 08 VW GTI

Another one?

I can't even make it thought the entire first movie
Old 12-23-2013, 12:29 AM

Vehicle: MC + RD2 + AW11 + 944 = 4x Win

Seriously? How could you do that?!

You were supposed to get in line for one of these:

How did you screw up so bad to wind up with a vagina?
Old 12-23-2013, 07:25 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

Originally Posted by Zekkal
Another one?

I can't even make it thought the entire first movie

You're the type of person who would go to these types of movies for the Oscar award acting, huh?
Old 12-23-2013, 08:23 AM

Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

when i went to see part 2 there was a guy that stood up and said "OH COME ON, THATS NOT EVEN POSSIBLE" and walked out of the theater
Old 12-23-2013, 06:53 PM

Vehicle: 84 VW Rabbit, 01 Audi A8L, 08 VW GTI

I haven't tried to watch the second...

The first one I get to the same spot everytime and just doze off. Same thing happens when I try to watch "The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen" I don't think I've seen that all the way through either.

Originally Posted by Tibbi
You were supposed to get in line for one of these:

I have one, and nowhere on here does it say watch Expendables

Old 12-24-2013, 09:51 AM

Vehicle: 2003 Tiburón GT

where is Steven Segal? these movies are so horrible that they're awesome.