Photography, TV, Music, Art, & Culture This is an area to discuss anything that has to do with Arts & Cultural items, such as Photography, Paintings, History, Movies, Television, Music, Fashion, etc.

Doing some more writing

Old 10-13-2009, 06:11 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Vehicle: 02 Hyundai Accent
Default Doing some more writing

I wrote down my experience from a few weeks ago the other night and posted it on facebook. Thought I would drop it here. This one I actually titled: Downtown

I ask God if he can take the pain away today, he didn't answer so I said o.k.
Now I strike into darkness to drink my life away, strollin in my ride doing 90 on the freeway.
So I cut through traffic driving with no fear looking for cops in the front and the rear, just go to get downtown for that first drink of cold beer.
Got to slow down here comes my new exit, my 12's are dumping beats making people around me all hectic. Something right now is filling me with hate, the devils in my heart and he's been tempting my fate.
The devil wants to dance just me and him together, but a dance with the devil might last me forever.
Got 2 remember I'm a man with heart, blood and soul so I drop the hate and continue my stroll.
I meet up with my boy Johnson who i have known for years, yet I'm the new cat in this crew of his peers.
The ladies are excited a new single guy in the crew, next thing I know they are buying my brews.
Theres one girl in particulare thats doing most the flirtin and staring, she seems nice and sweet and even caring. I will drop her name now she's Johnsons neighbor Sharon, but theres no way she can fill the hole left by my Erin.
Old 10-13-2009, 09:20 PM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6

Pretty good job. I can't write at all.
Old 10-13-2009, 11:11 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Vehicle: 02 Hyundai Accent

probly took me an hour to put that together but i was in front of the tv. I got f's in english classes so i never really learned how to do it proper, it just comes out that way. I really got f's in most my clases, I just didn't do homework.