Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

World Of Warcraft

Old 06-09-2005, 07:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

i was wondering who play WoW and what guilds you in, lvls, race, class, etc are.
i had a 60 human paly, then sold the game and just bought it again today due to lots of bug fixes and battlegrounds.
Old 06-09-2005, 07:21 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Some of my friends are straight addicted to that shiz. Like spending all night just to finish an instance...

Me, I don't play. I play runescape (java-based MMORPG) on and off for around three years now. Its a fairly fun game to play to pass the time.

Key thing with those damned things is not to get addicted.
Old 06-09-2005, 07:55 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

^^^
Ham, is that free?
Old 06-09-2005, 08:00 PM

I used to play everquest, quit to get serious about school and working. However, the guild I was in all went to WoW and are now on Crushridge (Alliance). I still keep in touch with them. I wish I had time to play more video games, too much to do and to little time in the day
Old 06-09-2005, 08:40 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Acura TL

Ain't that the truth. ANd there are some darn good people that play those games. I remember getting annilated by someone playing online Red Alert. (kinda the same)

I love the Warcraft series though, is that what it is basically but online?

And REDZ, I think Runescape is free, my bro plays it from time to time and he's go no money.
Old 06-09-2005, 08:49 PM

Vehicle: 2008/Hyundai/Tiburon gt

i was thinking about getting that, but was unsure about it, is it only a multi player or is it an expan-set of the orginal game with new maps and missions.. I think the elf girls are hot, love them drawz... and dark skin. and eyes.. wink1.gif
Old 06-09-2005, 09:33 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

I try to stay away from MMORPG's since I got addicted to Aheron's Call a while back. Lately I have been playing Guild Wars. It is free to play after you buy the game.
Old 06-09-2005, 09:59 PM

Redz, Runescape has a free version and a pay to play version. The free version is about 90% of the members version, they get access to some skills and monsters and areas that free players don't. Members is only $5 a month.

Be wary, its very hard to get levels in if you start playing it often and can get very repetitive to get those levels. If you do play, I'll probably help ya out. tongue.gif I'm still in the top 3000 players even after quitting for a year. lol.gif I used to play for sometimes seven hours a day on the weekends when I was younger and didn't have anything to do.
Old 06-09-2005, 10:33 PM

=) have played almost all MMORPGs here are bad parts about them(main 3 right now)

--------------World of Warcraft - The most populer game out now but I has issues.
1 - Lag and a lot of it most of it is in the main citys. (Now people say its my network..NO i can dual box EQ2 and tribox EQ1 with no lag)

2 - I found the quest very easy to do and lvl up went by fast.

3 - The PvP system. Now i know that theres pvp and shit and it killed or be killed but when you kill someone 20 lvls belowe you your just a fag is all. The honor sys only made it worse and same with battlegrounds.

4 - And it seems the most of the people playing are 12 years only.

5 - Poor char creation only few options.

--------------Guild Wars (what im playing ATM)
1 - Can only get up to lvl 20

2 - Very poor char creation very few options

3 - Only 8 slot skill bar (tho i know it part of the game to make you choose carefully

4 - Bugs ( I warp all the time and get stuck allot)

5 - Not being able to Swim/Jump

--------------Everquest 2
1 - Being forced to group with other people (you can solo up to about 20 after that you will need full grps)

2 - Not alot of armor or weapons (atm you change about ever 6 lvls as in WoW you change 2-3 lvls and bought my mount at 40)

3 - Class need each other (there no realy solo classes but in WoW pallys or shams can solo all the way)

4 - Die alot ( goes back to groups and need them)

Hope this helps someone. If you want ill post what i like about them but i thought that the bad would help more.
Old 06-09-2005, 11:02 PM

You sure its not your network? LOL... although most of my friends that play WoW are using modified Alienware gaming computers and fairly fast Cable/DSL connections.