Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

The World’s Most Stereotypical Lamborghini Owner Speaks

Old 03-21-2012, 11:46 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 GC 3.8
Default The World’s Most Stereotypical Lamborghini Owner Speaks

For those who saw the other thread about this guy...he spoke out about everything

http://jalopnik.com/5894955/the-worl...i-owner-speaks
Old 03-21-2012, 04:22 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

I've heard stories of divorce lawyers suing their own clients.

I only have only one hobby: Cars.
I agree.

I drove with Concubine.
Eh, leave that out of the vocab!

The Vanity plates don't hurt anyone. I keep them because most people can't believe that word was not taken. It's funny and Ironic to me on several levels. I apologize?
Awesome.

I am strongly confident that I do more for charity than anyone I have ever personally met.
Agreed. Public don't realize that these people do more in one charity than charitable donations of a normal person in their lifetime.

I will continue to drive my cars; show up at every event. I love cars and car people. Everyone who meets me at an event is greeted with a big smile and positive conversation, maybe a joke or two. I have never said no to anyone who wants to speak to me or photograph my car, no matter how tired
Hands down, awesome.

My cars don't sit, I drive them the way a real car guy drives whatever he may own.
Double awesome.

With that mentioned, I think the new lambos are ugly no matter how much power they've got. The Countach and Diablo were the real Italian deal. The others are German imitations.
Old 05-15-2012, 04:53 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pgm8I0B8bY
Old 05-16-2012, 01:25 AM

Vehicle: 2010/Hyundia/Genesis Coupe 2.0T Track

Originally Posted by HyundaiKitCoupe
Agreed. Public don't realize that these people do more in one charity than charitable donations of a normal person in their lifetime.

Not sure if I agree.... I guess monitarily they give more, but not in percentage. One they probably do it for taxes too, you don't see many giving cash away or anonymous money, it is well presented and documented and to get buildings names after them ect, and it is usually less than 1-5% of their worth. Where as general public doen't make quite the specticle and can give 5-15% of their worth. I think that is a pretty cocky statement to say "I am strongly confident that I do more for charity than anyone I have ever personally met." It is also easier to volunteer ect when you have a ton of money and vacations and aren't stuck at a 9-5, but even then you will still see the general public volunteer for stuff.

I can't stand when you see an Oprah giving 20k cars to 100 people so spending 2 whole mil. when she has 1.5bil, so that means she gave .13% of her money. She looks are 'great' and 'nice' makes a specticle of it that gives her popluarity giving her more money. I might think different if at random or annouced if Oprah gave 150mil. I think she is know for being the 'most generous celeb' giving away 41mil, so that is 2.7%, and she is considered the most generous?!? I just dont' consider something of serplus and non sacraficial THAT generous.

Not sure how much this guy has given, but he sure thinks highly of himself.