Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Words Women Use

Old 07-08-2005, 06:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Words women use: (heh it gave me a chuckle)

Fine
This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

Five Minutes
If she is getting dressed, this is half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given 5 more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

Nothing
This is the calm before the storm. This means "something" and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with "nothing" usually end in "fine".

Go Ahead
This is a dare, not permission,DON'T DO IT!

Loud Sigh
Although not actually a word, the loud sigh is often misunderstood by men. A "Loud Sigh" means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you over "Nothing".

That's Okay
This is one of the most dangerous statements that woman can make to a man. "That's Okay" means that she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

Thanks
This is the least used of all words in the female vocabulary. If a woman is thanking you do not question it, just say you're welcome and back out of the room slowly.

I got two more:

I'm not in the mood (which means she's either not feeling well or is too damn tired) and Do you love me?? (<--which usually means a woman has done something really wrong..)

I'm a woman and I find a lot of this true heh.. cool.gif
Old 07-08-2005, 07:05 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

you're a chick? i hope you agree with this; girls are difficult to shop for.

what if the girl says nothing at all? lol... what does that mean? chicks think way too hard... and guys try to break them down and look for answers. there are no answers though. lmao.gif
Old 07-08-2005, 07:14 PM

Then they're just being a b****. smile.gif
Old 07-08-2005, 07:19 PM

There is no description or dissection that could truly encompass a woman...they're impossible to deal with sanely...
Old 07-08-2005, 08:11 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

what i wanna know is this.....

why do women always say "you dont care about me" when they dont get there way

its like clockwork

i dont let my wife do somethin (mainly cuz if she wants to do somethin she naturally thinks i want to do it ie: go dancing, go see a chick flick...etc)

and here goes the "look"

and the words leave the mouth....
Old 07-08-2005, 08:25 PM

Vehicle: 05 Subaru WRX

i feel your pain.
Old 07-08-2005, 08:55 PM

Well if a girl doesn't say anything I guess she's just clueless. I know if I get quiet then I'm thinking of a comeback or I know the guy is right or I don't want to continue the argument.

If a girl says "oh you dont care about me" then from my pov she just wants to make you feel bad so you give in to whatever you didn't want to give her. I don't do this but I just know what it means heh..

Women are complicated I will even admit that..some days I do feel bad for my boyfriend but most of the time I am not difficult at all..lucky for him. laugh.gif
Old 07-08-2005, 08:57 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

lol, that doesn't include RDChicks. You all are special. hail.gif

toxic, i'd say they are what you said they are haha. they research reasons to be angry with guys all the time. then they look at all that's wrong with the guy.

when a girl is ashamed of something, she won't say it, she will think the world knows it and hates her.

girls get mad easily. i'd compare a girlfriend to a valuable vase in a museum. easy to knock over! then the alarm goes off!

also most girls are fragile. that's why i like the soccer chicks!
Old 07-08-2005, 09:02 PM

^lol!

It also depends on if a girl has trust issues or not. You dont want to be stuck with one like that cause she will always be thinking of what your doing and give you crap about it all the time. PMS time is the worst..thats the time where you cant say the wrong thing or else itll be an argument or just sheer frustration.

Women are complicated and jealous too thats why I dont have many women friends heh. tongue.gif
Old 07-09-2005, 01:08 AM

My least favorite:

"You're nice / sweet".

Game over right there.