Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Why is my Member Rating at 1 Star?

Old 01-17-2003, 09:03 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Why is my Member Rating at 1 Star?

I have two votes that made my rating 1 star. What does this do, and why can't I see who voted that way? I want to verbally abuse and demean whoever did it, you know, cause they have homosexual encounters with farm animals. Those bastards.
Old 01-17-2003, 09:41 AM

Vehicle: 1999 Elantra

It's probably your attitude. Try to be nice in the boards in order for you to get many stars. Also, life does not revolve around your stars, so get on with your life. No offense pal, just saying what I feel.

BTW, congratulations on getting ANOTHER 1 star. Consider me a homosexual. smile.gif
Old 01-17-2003, 11:49 AM

lantraluvr:
It's probably your attitude. Try to be nice in the boards in order for you to get many stars. Also, life does not revolve around your stars, so get on with your life. No offense pal, just saying what I feel.

BTW, congratulations on getting ANOTHER 1 star. Consider me a homosexual. smile.gif
LMAO...
Old 01-18-2003, 12:54 PM
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: 2008 Toyota Prius 2006 Suzuki SV650S

Alacritan:
I have two votes that made my rating 1 star. What does this do, and why can't I see who voted that way?
Because that is the way the forum software works. In order to get votes, you either have to piss folks off (you get 1's) or help folks (you get 3+ stars).

Alacritan:
I want to verbally abuse and demean whoever did it, you know, cause they have homosexual encounters with farm animals. Those bastards.
No flames allowed.

You're lucky I don't vote you down because of this thread.

[edit]BTW...your post seems to have been counter productive. You now have 8 votes, and still only one star.

[ January 18, 2003, 10:14 PM: Message edited by: Random ]