Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Why isn't Osama dead or caught yet?

Old 03-10-2011, 01:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2004 Accent
Default Why isn't Osama dead or caught yet?

I don't get it, how hard can it be . We can literally spy on a grasshopper in the amazon forest somewhere using a satellite but we can't capture a known terrorist head leader surrounded by tons and tons of subordinates.
Old 03-10-2011, 06:44 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Vehicle: 02 Hyundai Accent

That should be your first clue right there. They need the "enemy figure" to continue to justify a unjust war and to keep you scared, scared enough to trade your freedoms for protection. Plus I dont think the Al-CIA-duh would be very happy about there favorite asset being captured cuz if they really wanted him they would have grabbed him in 1999 when he was in an american hospital being seen by an american doctor for dialysis, he was on the top ten list for the FBI at the time and still is. But here is the great part, go ahead an look up the top ten for the FBI and you might just notice something... like the fact there is no mention of the 9-11 crimes. Here I will even post it for ya.

USAMA BIN LADEN

Murder of U.S. Nationals Outside the United States; Conspiracy to Murder U.S. Nationals Outside the United States; Attack on a Federal Facility Resulting in Death

REWARD: The Rewards For Justice Program, United States Department of State, is offering a reward of up to $25 million for information leading directly to the apprehension or conviction of Usama Bin Laden. An additional $2 million is being offered through a program developed and funded by the Airline Pilots Association and the Air Transport Association.

Usama Bin Laden is wanted in connection with the August 7, 1998, bombings of the United States Embassies in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, and Nairobi, Kenya. These attacks killed over 200 people. In addition, Bin Laden is a suspect in other terrorist attacks throughout the world.

Bin Laden is the leader of a terrorist organization known as Al-Qaeda, "The Base". He is left-handed and walks with a cane.

This must be a mistake right, how could they not charge him... here ya go.

When asked why there is no mention of 9/11 on the FBI's web page, Rex Tomb, the FBI's Chief of Investigative Publicity, is reported to have said, "The reason why 9/11 is not mentioned on Usama Bin Laden's Most Wanted page is because the FBI has no hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11."

You may find the rest of this read interesting http://www.twf.org/News/Y2006/0608-BinLaden.html
Old 03-10-2011, 07:18 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

Old 03-10-2011, 08:54 PM

^^^What the hell is that?^^^
Old 03-10-2011, 11:01 PM

Facial transplant from a James Bond movie. Haha I don't know, this is a good question. It's not like the face isn't known around the world or anything. It could be that a government or secret organization is hiding him out.
Old 03-11-2011, 08:47 AM

I dont think he is even alive anymore unless caves come equiped with the finest of dialysis machines. If he is dead, as its been reported by other non mass media oultlets, then you will not be told by your government, they cant afford to loose the biggest enemy figure that they have ever produced, there is way to much money to be made off the blood of are sons an daughters and the blood of those poor souls stuck in the countries we touch.
Old 03-11-2011, 01:21 PM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6

Watch the movie 1984. Draw your own conclusions. Better yet, read the book.
Old 03-11-2011, 04:56 PM

Done and done. Good comparison and I also highly

advise this to anyone that hasnever been exposed to communism haha.
Old 03-11-2011, 07:58 PM

I dont know about the rest of the country but when I was in either jr. high or high school it was a required book to read. Funny how I thought at the time that it was a redicuolus story, now I wonder how those that read the book cant see it unfolding before there eyes. The global elite are not very shy about there ambitions....

~London Telegraph

At Buckingham Palace, Felipe Calderon was presented with a first edition of George Orwell’s nightmarish book, which tells of a totalitarian regime and coined the concept Big Brother.

The Royal Household seeks guidance from the staff of incoming VIPs when deciding what to offer during the official exchange of gifts.

A Palace spokeswoman said: “Apparently the president really admires George Orwell.”

The 1949 book was boxed in leather by the bindery at Windsor.

Mr Calderon also received the traditional present given to guests – framed photographs of the Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh.

The exchange of gifts between rulers is a long-standing custom. In 1520 Henry VIII and Francis I of France exchanged gifts at the Field of Cloth of Gold in northern France.

During a state visit, the exchange usually happens on the first day and serves as a gesture of goodwill between the two nations