Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Why Hello Everybody. :)

Old 02-05-2009, 09:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It's totally been a while.

I think I've been neglectful since I don't own my RD2 anymore. Sold her in March to some 17 year old kid in the town next to mine. Saw it at one of the local Wal*Marts with the fuel door missing and the front passenger's side fuuuuucked up. 02.gif

But what have you all been up to? And don't think I don't remember any of you. wink1.gif
Old 02-05-2009, 09:17 PM

Vehicle: 2000 hyundai tiburon

holy shit in a handbasket how ya been toxic? its been awhile? lol more like forever you just stoppped showin up one day lmao.gif btw im new you dont kno me lol
Old 02-05-2009, 09:28 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tiburon

its Toxic!!! welcome back, woman.
Old 02-05-2009, 09:31 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Howdy! Why'd you sell?
Old 02-05-2009, 09:44 PM

Howdy!!! How are you guys?

So I sold it because, and I don't recall if I told you, but I got this December of 06:

I held onto my RD2 since I couldn't bare to let it go. Plus my dad was commuting an hour and a half to work and it was cheaper for him to use my car than it was for him to use his Chevy Tracker (at the time).

October of 07, my dad got a 2007 Shevy Silverado 1500 with Vortec Max. He also wasn't commuting to work anymore. He was only traveling maybe 20 minutes.

We used my RD2 mainly as a spare. My mom had her 05 GT V6 Tib on top of her 02 Z28 Camaro Convertible. No need for a 5th car other than a backup.

In March of 08, I sold my beloved. I felt bad. The family's parents were going through a divorce so it was hard for them to find an affordable car for a 17 year old guy in high school. Especially when, at the time, gas was what like $3-ish a gallon? Plus they wanted something that was practical. She had like 92k miles on her and for me, it wasn't sensible to hold on anymore. I personally moved back into my parents Jan of 08 since I had to put a restraining order on my ex and couldn't afford to do a internship with school and hold a job 35 minutes from my apartment just to stay AWAY from my ex.

So yeah. That's the story.
And in Feb of 08, my mom got an 08 Pontiac G6 GT hardtop convertible. I love the bun warmers.

So this was her, the last Spring I had her out... 07.

You can see my dad's white Silverado in the back.
Old 02-05-2009, 09:52 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

I'm still here and welcome back! i remember you. it's been a lonnnnnnng time. i remember your birthday massacre signature and your photos from the pics thread.

sucks about the car. yeah kids suck these days. they can't drive at all. just a few days ago some 17 year old kid was street racing not far from me, car hit a tree, driver survived, best friend passenger flew through the windshield and cracked his back. sounds like fun.

it's tottttalllyyy different then when i first came to the forums in 2004. with you around, and a lot of others that just vanished i'm glad we still have some faithful moderators ...and that wanted illegal migrant, SOCKS.

Old 02-05-2009, 10:06 PM

LOL.

I've just been so busy with... life. I changed my work schedule around though so now I work 4pm to 12am and I find myself sitting online a lot more, hahaha. That wasn't my intention... but it happens.

People are TERRIBLE drivers now. I can't tell you how many times a week I almost get into an accident because OTHER people don't pay attention. In fact, what pissed me off the most was a week ago. Some old lady in a Honda CRV was in the left lane and I was in the right. 2 cars in the left lane were stopped at a green light to turn left. I'm in the right lane. I don't have to stop. I can keep going. The b**** in the Honda decides to not slow down, not use a blinker, and SWERVE into my lane almost taking out my entire front end. I had to slam on my brakes, smoke my tires, and almost run up a damn curb to AVOID my car getting killed. I just feel like people are a lot less caring now... for their OWN safety in addition to others'.
Old 02-05-2009, 10:25 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

^i had the same exact thing happen to me in N.C.!! OMG some ghetto trash kid nearly rammed me coming back from florida on 95 because he tried to push me out of the way. sorry those damn drivers need to get dropped in the middle of a third world disease-infested country filled with cannibals.

i'm online though i keep pushing my hw away haha. ok i need to go back to them bruce lee style grr. bye!

Old 02-05-2009, 10:45 PM

Vehicle: 2000 hyundai tiburon

its funny when dumb kids try to do that to me when i am drivin my s-10 they change their minds real quick when they see my tire fill up thier passenger window cuz i wont move lol
Old 02-05-2009, 11:33 PM

LMFAO. I find it funny when I'm at a red light and idiot kids in their shitty Civics or Eclipses "rev up" and hardcore stare at me when I'm in this:

Oh Gosh, Z28 vs. ricer.

Oh wait, I have dignity. Thanks.