Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Whose at fault for this breakup?

Old 03-21-2012, 07:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2012 Genesis Coupe 3.8 RSPEC
Default Whose at fault for this breakup?

Funny story/question I read on a love and relationship forum. Thought everyone would get a kick out of this and before you ask me why I was reading stuff on a "Love and Relationship" forum, I'm a sap and probably a hopeless romantic. The English is a little bad, but you get the gist of the story.

So a boyfriend and a girlfriend is in a car together going somewhere with the Boyfriend on the wheels.

After an hour or so, the girlfriend really needed to go the bathroom because she ate a burrito with beans recently but the boyfriend keep insisting it is only 15 minutes away. The girlfriend complied shortly saying ok.

Five minutes later the boyfriend has a change of heart and asked if she wanted to go to the restroom because an exit is nearby. She insisted that she could hold it in because she wanted to impress her boyfriend.

10 minutes later, right before the exit to their destination the girlfriend let out a massive putrid fart that swoled up the entire car. It was so horrid that it disoriented the boyfriend and caused them into a car wreck.

They broke up shortly after.

Who is at fault.

Old 03-21-2012, 08:04 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

I don't believe this isolated incident was the reason for the two relationship participants parting ways. If you can't fart in front of your lover, get a new lover.
Old 03-21-2012, 10:03 PM

Vehicle: 1991 Impulse RS

he is for not knowing how to drive.

I fart in front of my wife all the time. I don't think she likes it.
Old 03-22-2012, 03:37 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Hyundai Accent

do you give her the dutch oven?
Old 03-22-2012, 06:05 PM

Vehicle: 1991 Impulse RS

I did once.

notice how I said, once. My wife is pretty cool, but will totally let me know if she doesn't like something. A dutch oven is something she doesn't like.
Old 03-22-2012, 09:04 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

Hahah. I think the chick is at fault. Her BF did the best he could, considering he's the driver and has to make split second decisions. She had her chance.