Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

who would have tunk it

Old 03-19-2005, 07:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default who would have tunk it

so today there was a 8 hour senario paintball game that me and a couple of my friends went to play. at around noon another big group of people showed up and i happen to notice this really cute girl. well it happens that she goes to the same school as me and has had a crush on me for some time. so we are both 18 and as of tonight started to date this girl. and it also happens that her 15 year old little brother didnt like me after i bunkered him to win one of the missions and the little brat shot about 40 paintballs down my new apex exhaust, omfg.gif oh man was i pissed!!!! well to learn his lesson his mom and dad are making him pay me the cost of the exhaust and he had to clean the whole pipe before 5 o'clock today. thank god i just happened to keep the jack and all of my tools in the car last night. paintballs inside an exhaust... i sure that wont smell very good confused.gif .well his sister felt really bad and offered to take me to dinner tonight... couldnt tell her no, wink1.gif i still ended up paying. i never tought i would meet a hot girl playing paintball eek.gif . the only girls that play paintball here tend to be kinda big , and rednecks.... no offince to anyone
Old 03-19-2005, 08:08 PM

Nice man!, .., though I would have put "little brother" in a head lock with my paintball gun pointed at his head!!!after schoool biatch! , Thus,with his sisters pantys streached across my head! - thats what I would have done, Minus the cops of course! LOL.
Old 03-19-2005, 08:19 PM

You should just bang the hell out of his sister and show him the video tape...
Old 03-19-2005, 08:22 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

So you got paid 550 dollars for him shooting down your exhaust? LOL, the paint would melt and be burned off in a good hour of spirited driving. tongue.gif
Old 03-19-2005, 08:24 PM

it actually took some people to keep me from beating the crap out of the kid. one of the ref's came to the staging area and said that a silver hyundai just got painted by a kid in a red smart parts jersey. the was only one red smart parts jersey there so i knew who it was and i had the only hyundai there so i knew it was my car. i ran out to the car and saw it from the front left and was like what is he talking about... walked around the car and didnt see anything then one of my friends was like holy shite look down your exhaust... my heart stopped. i took one look and then took of after the kid. i kinda got in trouble with the owners of the store because i caused a lot of people to run after me into a live paintball game with about 45 people shooting at each other with no masks... big no no. well one of my friends some how managed to trip me up some what enough to slow me down so they could grab me just before i deck the kid. i have never been so mad in my life. but know that i think about im glad i was stopped from hitting him because i 18 now and legal so i probably had to go to jail which is one place i would prefer not to go to.

no the exhaust that rick sold on here a little while ago cost around 610 with all of the shipping. now i got to fiqure out what i want to spend it on. then money is going to the tib. i am open for opinions
Old 03-19-2005, 08:33 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

I would buy the NX Wet Kit along with the upgrade that comes with the bottle warmer, etc.
Old 03-19-2005, 08:55 PM

Wow, what a story. If you keep dating her, one day you guys will look back on this and laugh. When her little brother gets older and gets a car, shoot the hell out of it..hehe
Old 03-19-2005, 11:30 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

QUOTE (jToIeB)
You should just bang the hell out of his sister and show him the video tape...

Now you are talking.

Nothing like a video tape of someone grudge forkin your sis to get you to straighten up. Make sure you are calling his name in the video too. And punch her in the kidneys.
Old 03-19-2005, 11:39 PM

Vehicle: 02 Accent

QUOTE (REDZMAN)
Now you are talking.

Nothing like a video tape of someone grudge forkin your sis to get you to straighten up. Make sure you are calling his name in the video too. And punch her in the kidneys.

?????????????? WHAT?????????????????
I never thought you were a redneck Hick!!! (nothing personal) but y would he punch her in the kidneys??? 1.) what would THAT do to the brother and 2.) do you think she'd ever see him again? lol your a STRANGE one redz! but if thats how you get women in Albuq....then What ever works for ya man!
Old 03-20-2005, 12:11 AM

You're only 18? Wow...

Bang her, video tape it...so if she breaks up with you, leak it to the net. smile.gif

Or just give me the vid after you tape it.