Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Who visits the forum on a daily basis?

Old 02-17-2011, 12:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2003 Turbo Tib

I was on yesterday and dont know how I missed this thread. I'll give my 4 cents worth now.

When I was first getting involved with boosting my car, I signed up on CH and lurked for a good couple of weeks. The inactivity there was enough for me to look elsewhere to get some good information on my turbo project. I signed up on NT when I first got my car and over the years I have seen people getting trashed left and right for wanting to think outside of the box or be different. I have also seen people leave that site and not return because of how the admins act. I made my appearance on their forum more and more less. Now the only reason why I find myself even going over there is to see what the vendors have for sale.

I joined up on HP but it was after the buyout. I never had the chance to see what it was like before all the spam and banner ads but from what Ive heard it was a really nice site. I joined HA and it exceeded all of my expectations in terms of knowledge, the way the members help each other, how friendly the admins are, and people genuinely going out of their way to make sure everyone is happy and has the right information to their questions right away. There have been times where I spent close to 2 hours on here reading new threads and tech articles and didnt even realize time went by so fast.

I will always call this forum my home to tiburon tuning. Visionz and his team does such a wonderful job here and like others have posted, CH, HP, NT, and any others should learn to be more like this forum. I really wish alot of the vendors on NT would come over here too because then my life would be complete and I could forget about NT all together.

Sorry for going on and on in this post but this is something that dear to me because Ive been through so much with my car. If it wasnt for this forum, my car would have been gone a very long time ago. This site saved it from going off to tibby heaven.
Old 02-17-2011, 12:18 PM

Vehicle: 99 Tibby

Im on almost every day if its slow at work.
Old 02-17-2011, 12:24 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Accent GL

Once a week or so I'm here
Old 02-17-2011, 12:47 PM

Vehicle: 2002 Accent

I'm on almost every day
Old 02-17-2011, 05:45 PM

Vehicle: 2002 Hyundai Elantra GLS

HA has always been a good forum.

I agree, EXD sucks! Interestingly enough we have recently gotten rid of some of the problem members and I'm sure all of you Elantra owners will find the atmosphere a lot different now. On the other hand, if you just can't handle vB4, then I can't help you. Into the future we go.
Old 02-18-2011, 08:34 AM

Vehicle: 2005 Hyundai Accent

yo yo yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I be all up in dis b*tch every day!

Seriously, if I'm not signing in with my laptop at home then I'm here on my phone during work hours.
Old 02-18-2011, 08:41 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Elantra

I visit EXD and HA on a regular basis but I tend to post alot more here. I dont know why exactly but this forum just seems, I dont know, more fun. The other forums like EXD and CH seem kind of cold and uninviting. Maybe its the forum software they use or something but I really like it here and feel better posting on this site than others.
Old 02-22-2011, 07:52 AM

Vehicle: 2013 Subaru Legacy 2.5l Limited

I totally missed this thread. I don't know how I did. But I am here on a regular basis. I love being a mod for HA because everyone is so nice and helpful. Also the forum itself if very inviting! Props to HA!
Old 08-12-2011, 12:01 PM

Vehicle: 2003 Turbo Elantra

I used to lurk mostly but I usually visit every day now and try to post as much as I can. I umostly just read what everyone else posts tho. Not a fan of Elantra XD or Crooked H. Only went to HP and NT a couple of times and got bored with them. Get alot of the info I need right here.
Old 08-31-2011, 11:31 AM

Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 3.8

Ive been a lurker for a few years but never really posted much. I used to own a GK Tib and despised how alot of members treated each other on NT. I still lurked over there because I didnt want to miss out on anything good for my car. I sold the car and got my Genesis. I checked out gencoupe.com but I feel like the people over there are not much better than people at NT. I guess the quality of people in this scene are all the same. They just gravitate from one model to the next.