Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Who Remembers This Show?

Old 03-29-2006, 10:15 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

living in the land of the lost, viper(for like 2 episodes), the flash, get smart
Old 03-29-2006, 10:18 AM

get smart was great... reruns of the original trek, Land of the lost, Star Blazers, anything by Kroft, and if I really want to go back and mention stuff on PBS... The Electric Factory and seaseme street before elmo and when Mr. Snuffalufagus could only be seen by Big Bird.
Old 03-29-2006, 10:32 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

Old 03-29-2006, 03:00 PM

QUOTE (visionz @ Mar 29 2006, 11:32 AM)

K, what show was this???
Old 03-29-2006, 03:06 PM

WOW, I'm older than I thought tongue.gif
Those shows are classics!!!!!
Old 03-29-2006, 03:49 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Tiburon

VIS !!! that is sah weet!
Airwolf!!! and Get smart was pretty good, old skool PBS. I LOVED MAX HEADROOM! K-K-K-Ka Catch the Wave!
Fantasy Island?

You don't know who that is??????
It's the Greatest American Hero. The guy couldn't land, he crashed into everything off camera when he came down.
Sing with me "Believe it or not, I'm flying on air, I never thought I could be so FREEE! Flying away on a Wing and a Prayer, who woulda thought, It's Just ME! (or something close)

Happy Days, Hawaii Five-O, Silver Spoons, I hated Levern and Sherley! Charles in Charge, Mork and Mindy ruled I sadly had rainbow suspenders (ssshhhhhh) I swear I never wore them. . I think.
--Viper was a modern attempt at Night Rider but it flopped. 2 Hour pilot ruled though.
--This isn't as old but did enyone watch Tour of Duty. I have both seasons on DVD.

Ok how about this one as I can't remember the name. It involved a Motorcycle and I think a blonde guy rider with ideas like Night Rider and the guy had a partner who sat in an abondoned warehouse of such where they kept the bike and watch and initiated bike functions on the control center. They guy at the place (not the rider) was the guy who played on Murphy Brown (Not Miles or Edvin). The bad ladies man, kinda the same role as the photographer in Just Shoot Me.

Ok I gotta stop you have my head flooding with a BAZILLION shows I could ramble on about. As a kid I had the entire TV lineup memorized for the entire week. Mostly cuz I knew what I watch in order until my parents came and got me after school. (230-600pm) and then what we watch from 8-9/930 when I had to go to bed. If I was up at the start of Dallas or Dynasty I was in trouble. Saturday cartoons actually EXISTED along with the Cartoon Express.
Old 03-29-2006, 05:45 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Omg I remember that Dinosaur show!! (referring to first picture posted obviously)

I cant even remember all the shows I used to watch, but I start to remember once you guys start posting them. I do remember this show called Ghostwriter on PBS lol I used to watch it all the time.
Old 03-29-2006, 05:47 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Hyundai Tiburon

haha fraggle rock was the chit lmao.gif
Old 03-29-2006, 05:59 PM

QUOTE (darkchylde @ Mar 29 2006, 04:49 PM)
Ok how about this one as I can't remember the name. It involved a Motorcycle and I think a blonde guy rider with ideas like Night Rider and the guy had a partner who sat in an abondoned warehouse of such where they kept the bike and watch and initiated bike functions on the control center. They guy at the place (not the rider) was the guy who played on Murphy Brown (Not Miles or Edvin). The bad ladies man, kinda the same role as the photographer in Just Shoot Me.

That one's easy,... Street Hawk, I used to LOVE that show.

Now what is that show with the guy in the gay costume?
Old 03-29-2006, 05:59 PM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

Ghostwriter, haha... that was the shit.. The little ghost ball that would fly around.

what's sad is there's only one show posted here that i haven't ever watched regularly (the one with the dude in the red cape... wtf?)...

It's sad...

and who can forget