Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Whats Your Username Mean?

Old 11-16-2006, 07:31 AM

Location: York. About 2hrs from Philly and 4 hours from Pittsburgh
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well, it's been brought to my attention that my user name is confusing, so I'm making a post for myself and others to let everyone know what their name stands for. Maybe this should be made sticky.

Shimano= mountain bike part manufacturer

mtber= mountain biker

87= year i was born
Old 11-16-2006, 07:34 AM

Vehicle: 2003 Hyundai Tiburon GT

mine is Blaze i got it from highschool i used to smoke to much, i could quit smoking but couldnt drop the name
Old 11-16-2006, 07:54 AM

Vehicle: 1998 Tiburon

Years ago when I was a kid (lol) there was a kid's TV show in the UK called Andy Pandy.

It was one of them string puppet things.. Anyways, Andy Pandy was real cute and wore pyjamas.. So the name kinda took then and it's been my nickname ever since.

I have a photo of me dressed as Andy Pandy at a street party when I was really young holding my dad's hand. I dont remember it but it's a nice reminder smile.gif

This is the original, from the 70's.. He has changed somewhat over the years but this is the costume I wore smile.gif

Old 11-16-2006, 07:58 AM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

^^and i thought it was something in asian.

mine is HyundaiKitCoupe. Originally it was to be my aol screen name but from 2001 I spent the whole year on wrc.com and registered in July 2002 at the wrc.com rally forums. Got two of my e-mails read out loud live to the whole world by Rally Radio. The forums were unmoderated and eventually shut down because it got crazy.
So I transferred my screenname from there to here.

Hyundai Coupe Kit Car is this car:

Old 11-16-2006, 08:33 AM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

Growing up I really wanted to be an Air Force pilot, and my favorite airplane was the F-15 Strike Eagle. My brother and I got FRS radios, and our 'call signs' that we made up were Strike Eagle for me, and Fighting Falcon (the F-16) for him. After a few years, I got to be 6'9", and knew I wouldn't be able to be a pilot, but I still loved airplanes, particularly the Strike Eagle. My brother sorta lost his callsign, but I kept mine, and still use it wherever I can.
That also explains my avatar and sig. I've lost a bit of interest in every detail of the F-15 like I once had, but I love the plane, and really like my username.
~StrikeEagle
Old 11-16-2006, 09:08 AM

Vehicle: 2008/Hyundai/Tiburon gt

mad= i get mad easly, I never take no for an answer if people say it cant be done, that gives me the fuel to get it done. and mad sicenceist for the cars i make

john= my name of course
Old 11-16-2006, 09:25 AM

When i was in high school i was the only one in our group that would gel his hair. So i got the nickname guido from a friend. Then no one forgot it, so i've had it for 12 years now. There is still people back home that don't even know my real name lol. I don't look the name at all, i'm not italian and i'm covered in tattoos. Look more like a biker in my opinion.
Old 11-16-2006, 09:48 AM

I am a Zorastrian born in India, raised and schooled all over the planet (Sydney, Melbourne, Singapore, Cowloon [Hong Kong], Bombay, Dubai, parts of Europe).

When the British ruled India, they favoured Zorastrians (also known as Parsis) because of their skill in trades. Parsis, in particular, were named after their trades.

My last name is Screwvalla. So my ancestors either made alot of screws or screwed around alot.

My Username is an automotive application of my name, given to me by my driving coach wink1.gif
Old 11-16-2006, 09:58 AM

Location: Burlington Iowa, where theres just as many tractors on the road as cars.

"IronFox" was a CB name a friend gave to me during high school and it just stuck.
Old 11-16-2006, 10:08 AM

Vehicle: 2005 tiburon gt

<-------- self explanitory i think, lol

sorry no real story, i was obsessed for years with my car, now that obsession is being transferred to my 05 but the screenname will not change, it is my screen name for almost any website you need a user name for.