Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

What Stuff Do You Have In Your Car?

Old 09-01-2005, 04:09 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 1997 Hyundai Fx Coupe

I've just got a bunch of tools in the boot... & a couple of non-captive wheel-hub assemblies fing02.gif

For you guys with knives & guns in your cars, I just hope you're all of sound mind 'cause that's all a bit worrying to me sad.gif
Old 09-01-2005, 11:04 AM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Yeah in Cali you'd better hope you're ready for prison or the coffin, cause if you pull a gun you DAMN SURE better kill that fool. Otherwise its you. I dont like guns, mainly due to past run ins with friends, lots of drugs, and shaky hands on triggers. No fun. I just carry a 3 foot breaker bar for my lugs, but b**** would sink halfway into a skull if I had to worry for my life. Plus the cops would believe that I work on my car enough to need it there. And I do use it a grip for the car.

In the cabin I have an Guardian Angel with a prayer written, basically keep my eyes sharp, and my hands firm and keep my passengers safe, etc. Thats hidden on the back of my drivers visor at the request of my new girlfriend 4 years ago. hehe. The other visor has my garage door openner. Glove box should be cleaner for how much I get pulled over, but.... naw. Some tampons for the just in case, forks, straws, even salt and pepper for when they Jew your ass at the drivethrough. I keep a talking tire pressure gauges in there too, lol.
Old 09-01-2005, 11:08 AM

QUOTE (Blacktibs @ Sep 1 2005, 11:04 AM)
Some tampons for the just in case

wtf1.gif getout.gif ban2.gif lol

*does she at least get out to use it lol?*

**on topic--umbrella, basketball &shoes, soccerball, knee brace, napkins, insurance stuff, pens, cds, roadside kit, book bag for school lol, crocodile dundee type knife
Old 09-01-2005, 11:38 AM

Vehicle: Elantra HD / 2007

I've got now digital multimeter in my glow box, and each day after staring the engine I'm mesuring voltage. I'm doimg it after I changed 3 alternators during couple of days.

I also have big umbrella on the trunk shelf.

QUOTE (Blacktibs @ Sep 1 2005, 08:04 PM)
Some tampons for the just in case

chairfall.gif

tampons??? 261.gif