Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

What are some obnoxious things you've done when drunk?

Old 05-20-2011, 12:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Sonata
Default What are some obnoxious things you've done when drunk?

Whats the worst thing you've done while intoxicated? Who did you fight or throw up on? Where did you wake up? Lets hear the stories!
Old 05-20-2011, 12:13 PM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6

Hmm...I woke up completely naked on my inlaw's couch. Last thing I remember was being at a club about 8 miles away. No idea what happened between then and waking up.
Old 05-20-2011, 12:32 PM

Vehicle: 2004 elantra

When I was single, there were a few times where I had a pretty bad case of beer goggles due to being overly drunk. Thank god I had friends with me to help me back away from the zoo animals because umm...yeah....
Old 05-21-2011, 12:07 AM

Vehicle: MC + RD2 + AW11 + 944 = 4x Win

So I went to a Buffet concert a few years ago, on top of the copious amounts of Tequila and corona we drank there, the folks that parked next to us brought brownies and herbs. SO we sat there from 10am till 6 when the concert started, went inside and got further wasted, found our way to a club after that and wound up doing stage shots, then at some point in the evening we went back to some chick's place where I killed a pitcher of weak-ass rum runner (srsly, there had to be like a shot in that entire pitcher D and I am told they found me at one point doing tequila shots chased by vodka.... I spent the rest of the night urinating on our hosts sofa because it looked to me like a line of urinals, the getting ragequit from my friends place and having to drive home just smashed. Then when I got back to my folks place I yaked purple all over the back hallway, a stain which still stands after repainting 3 times. And spent the next 24 hours pissing myself on my sofa in my college apartment and apparently flossing my ass on a dare.

Moral of this story: College kicks ass!!
Old 05-21-2011, 07:13 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

^
Old 05-21-2011, 10:10 AM

Vehicle: 2000 hyundai tiburon

i woke up one morning on a friend's couch after a long night of drinking as i went to rub my eye's i realized my hand smelt horrible-... she later woke up and i told her i didn't remember what happened the night before and she told me i was out of control-... i went home and was later talking to another friend of mine, who was at the party, and i asked her why it was that my hand smelt like sh*t-... to which she asked if i remember saying bye to everyone before they left (vaguely). she asked if i remember falling and then getting sick (sort-of). she then asked if i remembered how i thought it was so cool that i could finger-paint in my own puke-... so, i was reluctant to hear i did not fool around w/ one of my friends yet i am very creative when i'm drunk.

with that said pictures are worth a thousand words-....

here are some pics of what happens when you go to dive bars in a limo convincing everyone that you are the heir to a small fortune whilst dressed in a chicken costume. you may notice that i am being given a piggyback ride in one of the pics and that's because i refused to walk on my own.

and some other occasions

one night i thought it'd be funny to fake my own death that way i'd have something to talk about on my 10yr high-school reunion

Old 05-23-2011, 12:52 PM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6

Old 05-23-2011, 01:28 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Accent

I threw up on a girl once at a bar. Tequila and me dont get along. After doing about 14 shots of Cuervo, I was lucky if I could stand on my own. I was sitting at the bar just trying to keep my head up and not pass out waiting for a couple of my friends to finish getting numbers from girls. This girl came over to me, asked if I was ok after seeing I was in rough shape, I looked at her, smiled, and everything came up. It went all over the front of her, she screamed, ran to the bathroom, I smiled again, and said I'm feeling better. Friends saw it, walked over, grabbed me, and helped me stumble out of the bar before she came out of the bathroom. Never saw her again after that.