Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

What the most money you ever found?

Old 09-14-2010, 11:31 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Elantra GLS
Default What the most money you ever found?

This weekend I was meeting up with some friends at a bowling alley, and as I was walking to the front door....there was a $100 bill laying on the ground. At first, I thought it just a dollar, because it was crumpled up. When I uncrumpled it, saw it was a C note. I went to the front desk and asked if anyone asked about losing money and they said no. So I kept it. smile.gif

Anyone here ever find a large amount of money? Not that a $100 is a large amount, but sure does beat finding coins between the couch cushion, or a dollar in the washing machine. laugh.gif
Old 09-14-2010, 11:36 AM

Vehicle: 2011 Tuscon

I watched a lady drop an envelope with $1400 cash inside it.........i told her and gave it back sad.gif got $100 from her tho
Old 09-17-2010, 07:22 AM

Vehicle: No Car Currently

Didn't so much as find as was given on accident, was at McD's gettin my morning mcgriddle and orange juice one day and gave the window b*tch a 5, and she says thanks and closes the window. I wait for a bit and then honk my horn, and she opens the window and says what? I said you didn't give me my change. She said oh sorry and handed me the change for my meal out of a 20. 15 dollar profit off some dumb fast food bimbo.