Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

What I'm going t o start doing...

Old 01-13-2003, 08:21 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What I'm going t o start doing...

If I see any Hyundai's around town, I'm going to leave a little note beneath their wiper, give them props for owning a Hyundai, and write down the URL for Hyundai Aftermarket. That way I have more people in my area to talk to.
You guys don't think there is anything wrong with that do you?
Old 01-13-2003, 09:49 AM

i dont like people touching my car so i wouldnt like it even if it was givin props. tahts why i love my alarm if u touch my window at all it cherps at u.
Old 01-13-2003, 11:12 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

I do it all the time mang...

**** an alarm, do it anyways.
Old 01-13-2003, 11:20 AM

Vehicle: 2002 Hyundai Elantra GLS

REDZMAN:
I do it all the time mang...

**** an alarm, do it anyways.
I've also done this a couple times... like to get the word out to people, although the people always seem to be people on here anyway... I saw an 03 Tib with Tuscani badges (so I know the person would be interested in this site, and others) today but couldn't stop cuz I was at work... anyway, its a good thing to do... just don't brake the car or leave any fingerprints...
Old 01-13-2003, 12:02 PM

I know what you're saying, I was kinda hesitant at first. Some people are fanatical about their cars, and don't want anybody touching them. But in that case, if they are that in touch with their Hyundai, they'd love Hyundai Aftermarket, and everyone here.

I should do up a bunch of business cards, with vital imfo to links that might be of interest. Sure beats writing it on the inside of a Dentyne packet. rolleyes.gif wink
Old 01-13-2003, 08:17 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Yeah, it took so freaking long to get my Shark Racing Business Cards that I started carrying around a sticky pad to leave notes. Now I got the cards and I'm in Korea and they don't have the HA.com address on them.

Now I STILL have to write my email address, this web address AND my phone # on them.

*Grrr... rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif *

I'm going to have my brother do some custom cards for me when I get back to the states.