Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

What exactly is sexual harassment?

Old 09-21-2002, 05:34 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What exactly is sexual harassment?

I would call it revenge....Just read the story.

http://www.cnn.com/2002/ALLPOLITICS/09/20/...r.ap/index.html

rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif

Seems to me like she benefitted alot from this relationship but when things started going south.....

[ September 23, 2002, 12:22 PM: Message edited by: Diambo ]
Old 09-21-2002, 05:56 AM

google is a wonderful thing
http://www.eeoc.gov/facts/fs-sex.html
Old 09-21-2002, 06:24 AM

Are you actually on his side?!?!?

SHE ended the affair and then he started making lewd (sexual) phone calls and started overunning her business with inspectors and just general trouble. He stressed her business to the point of bankruptcy.

We are talking about a mighty powerful man using his power against a woman who rejected his advances. HE is the one who is acting up after things went sour! She, her staff and her residents do deserve some justice after his inability to cope ruins their lives. This is a typical case of someone using their power for evil and not good. I don't blame her.... not one bit. He will now try to tell her to calm down while he may go along his merry life rolling in cash while her and her employees suffer. Sounds to me like she wanted it over and done with and he just couldn't let it go. Not revenge, justice...
Old 09-22-2002, 03:27 PM

TibGrrl:
Not revenge, justice...
We all know she was fukcing him (for 2 yrs) to take advantage of his power..(and vice-versa). He appointed her to the board for Chrissake. I am on nobody's side. It's just human nature. F@ck me and I'll f@ck you. Remember unless she recorded the sexual "lewd" calls, that's all hearsay. Just something for you to think about.
sad.gif rolleyes.gif