Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Well, this is random: Tila Tequila Converts to Nazism

Old 12-11-2013, 04:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2011 Genesis 2.0 R Spec
Default Well, this is random: Tila Tequila Converts to Nazism

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/12/0...itic-new-song/

Because today just wasn't bizarre enough already, apparently Tila "Who the Hell is That and Why Should I Care" Tequila thinks we're being too hard on Hitler or something.

The last sentence of the article made me laugh for some reason. It's as if they're trying to explain it. "Yeah, she had an aneurism recently, and. . .just don't think too much of it." I liked her better when she was just another chick with no name showing her tits on the internet, wasn't bad enough she got a reality show now she's making horrible music too. But maybe she means well, I mean she's an idiot but who's to say she isn't trying her damn hardest with what she's got to think abstractly. Maybe this points out a flaw with some pretty girls, the ones that never try to be smart because they're so used to people being agreeable with whatever they say that they for the longest time thought they were smart before discovering that everybody was the same and they all want in their pants... so now she's overreaching to compensate.
Old 12-11-2013, 06:14 PM
Super Moderator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

well in related news, you just got trolled because a) you noticed and b) now you're polluting our internet talking about her. she wins.