Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Well here we go....

Old 12-14-2001, 08:05 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good luck Tunez.
Old 12-14-2001, 09:00 AM

Not being much of a major member at the other sites...I've missed too much to know what's really going on here. sad.gif I'm sorry to see you go, man. You've been a good help to a lot of us. It'd be nice to see you swing through here every now and then...maybe pick up a meet-up time or something.
Old 12-14-2001, 01:06 PM

i did trust you. the trust was broken when i saw you post something in the off topic forum. It ticked me off knowing that you had enough time to post of TeamSR but not enough time to answer my emails. I even had a thread going on (TUNEZ??? in off topic)at the same that you posted.
I knew you had computer problems, but it didnt matter, you told me it was going to be sent within a week. Since i never received anything, it led me to believe something was wrong with you, health wise. If you would have just sent me a quick email i would have waited longer. But i commend you for stepping up an confessing to this. Your honesty reassures me that the NOz is in the mail.

I understand your reason from withdrawing yourself from being chapter president, ive seen the post. I know its hard when most of the srmembers are all clumped up in one section and unwilling to meet half way.
Old 12-16-2001, 06:33 AM

Did not get an e-mail. Was it me you sent it to?