Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Weirdest Place You've Had to Urinate?

Old 09-24-2010, 07:06 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Accent
Default Weirdest Place You've Had to Urinate?

Okay, we've all been in a situation where we had to go and there was no bathroom nearby. Where, when, and what where the circumstances of the weirdest place you had to relieve yourself?

Mine was in a 2 liter water bottle stuck in bumper to bumper traffic. laugh.gif
Old 09-24-2010, 08:06 AM

Vehicle: 03 Hyundai Accent

...in the woods... lol
Old 09-24-2010, 08:33 AM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

I can't even tell you how many gatorade bottles I filled up when I was on convoys in Iraq with some dude sitting next to me in a truck with the understanding that we're not to look at each other while urinating because of stage fright.

One time I had to pull over in the middle of the desert with my back to traffic in Nevada on a 80 mile stretch of highway with no gas station.

I urinated on top of a mountain in Montana in the woods... But that was not odd. I think everyone pees in the woods. And if you live in a snow area, you probly wrote your name in the snow as well. When I was 13 my family moved to Montana and I had to try writing my name in the snow... So I did in the back yard. Unfortunately it stayed there for a long time because there was no snow for a couple of weeks and the snow stays for months.

I feel bad for the guy who was stuck in an elevator for 40 hours. That guy had to just go in the corner.

Old 09-24-2010, 09:32 AM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

Mine always include excessive alcohol.

In the woods
On a car's tire parked on the side of the street in Scotland

nothing exciting, just the usual drunken choices
Old 09-24-2010, 10:06 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Vehicle: 02 Hyundai Accent

I was on the top of a parking garage in Placerville and there was an open area at the wall were traffic was passing under. I proceded to piss on the cars passing by, I was drunk and pulled an ass move for sure, but now its just a funny story.
Old 09-24-2010, 10:18 AM

Vehicle: 03' hyundai tiburon 2.0L

jersey turnpike.... alot of people honked haha
Old 09-24-2010, 11:40 AM

Vehicle: 2011 Tuscon

Jeezz, i could take up a whole page.

By far the best was being very intoxicated in Saratoga Springs and pissing in the corner of a store front on Broadway (main stretch of the city) during business hours. Store owner was not amused to say the least. Ahhh to be a young adolescent again..

Old 09-24-2010, 11:56 AM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

any club in D.C. there were people doing it in the stall next to the urinal. but i couldn't hold it.
Old 09-24-2010, 11:02 PM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6

I peed in the desert and wind kicked up so I had to turn and face traffic from like 30 feet away. That was sort of bad. Then the wind picked WAY up and I was peeing across the near lane of the highway with cars blasting through the splatter.
Old 09-25-2010, 08:18 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

At my Saturday night club residency, the bathrooms are all the way on the other side of the club from the DJ booth. A few times Ive had to go so bad, that there was no way I would have made it through the packed club with wall to wall people to the bathroom and back to the booth before a song ended. The exit door to get back into the VIP parking garage is directly right next to the booth, so I've put on a longer song, ran out the door, had security stand there by the door to let me back in, went behind a couple of cars, and did my business. Usually its all high end cars in the garage (ZO6's, BMW's, Porches, Evos, etc) so Im careful not to get anything on them. wink.gif

Some of the employees park in the garage too (I do because I dont want my car in some parking lot where a drunk a**hole could hit it), and there was this one time where the club closed, everyone was leaving, and when the exit door to the parking garage opened up...there was this really badly riced out civic parked directly in front of the exit. Theres signs EVERYWHERE telling people not to block the garage, but they do anyway. Well, one of the valet's that park the cars in VIP was trashed beyond belief. He walked up to the civic when the door opened and pee'd all over the door handles, the windshield, rear glass, and so on. It was pretty damn funny, but I kind of fealt bad for the owner. Can only imagine what he thought when he got to his car and saw piss all over it. lmao.gif

Everyone ended up going out the entrance instead of the exit, since it was blocked.