Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

We would like to make a announcement

Old 10-27-2012, 11:27 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

stockers running mate is nancy pelosi

i intend to win this sh*t
Old 10-27-2012, 11:29 AM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Vehicle: '14 Ford F-150

I would like to nominate "The Veldt" as our official campaign song.
Old 10-27-2012, 11:47 AM

i was thinkin the theme song from the knight rider but that works too

maybe the pot by tool

how about du hast by rammstein

we can use a crab as our mascot
Old 10-27-2012, 02:40 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Vehicle: 02 Hyundai Accent

Originally Posted by faithofadragon
stockers running mate is nancy pelosi

i intend to win this sh*t

Win? Sheeeiiit Man its gunna be a landslide victory, except California, most here have no brains and the proof is... Pelosi
Old 10-27-2012, 04:46 PM
Super Moderator

I think our officially sanction religion should be Pastafarianism.
Old 10-27-2012, 04:56 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Vehicle: 02 Hyundai Accent

So another sequel to the Bible then is it? You would have thought God got it right with the first one, The Old Testament
Old 10-28-2012, 08:13 AM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

Sorry all, I haven't been keeping up with this thread as I have been spending some of my campaign funds on blowjo... er..... "Helping employ women in low income communities". Yeah, that's what I'll call it. Please allow me to answer a few of your questions.

Originally Posted by HotBlue02
Tell me Faith/Otec 2016, how will you solve the fact that we have to pay for every dollar printed plus interest on that dollar cause the formula does not work anymore. To sustain this type of corrupt ass system we have to take from wealth already in existence's to pay for the interest on the dollar paid. This is certainly coming to an end as those resources have been drained. I say we kick out the money changers, but hey thats just me... oh and are forefathers who fought against this crap, unless you have a public education then it was cause of a tax on tea.

I plan to disband the Fed entirely. Those jokers have been robbing us for the past 70(?) years.

Originally Posted by 2FastElantra
I vote Stocker for presidential candidate!

He knows what he's talking bout!

You sir are quite the troll. LOL

Originally Posted by i8acobra
How can I be the head of liberal affairs when I want to line our borders with robotized machine guns and I think every person over the age of 18 should be required to own a firearm?

That could be part of our plan, if you can pay for said robo-border patrols. Maybe we should head to a Home Depot and get some "local unemployed craftsmen" that hang out in front to build them for us for super cheap?

Originally Posted by wheel_of_steel
Oi send Australia some nukes plox, you can use most of our army in return

˙ʇǝʞɔıʇ ƃuıʞɹɐd ɹnoʎ ʎɐd oʇ sǝǝdnɹ ɥƃnouǝ puɐ 'oɔɐʇ ǝuo noʎ puǝs llıʍ I ʇnq 'ɐılɐɹʇsn∀ ɹoɟ sǝʞnu oN

Originally Posted by 2FastElantra
Stocker for president!!!!!!!

Oh, you were serious? GTFO! Vote for stocker and I'll have you deported to a small island populated only by hundreds of duck sized horses, once I come to power.

Originally Posted by HotBlue02
Well, you gots to have 2 sides to deception, so who is gunna be Stockers running mate?

One Horse sized Duck.
Old 10-28-2012, 09:48 AM

I,for one, welcome our new duck overlords.

here are more ideas:

in my personal opinion, the potus and vice potus should have military training IRL. If when elected, me and otec will have to have formal military training. That includes boot camp and getting yelled at by people all day. we both can afford to lose a few lbs.

also, and my neighbor came up with this one, each member of the senate and house will have to have at least (1) child in the military, or have had (1) child who has served. They are so willing to send OUR loved ones off to war, lets see if they are so willing to send theirs.

and one more thing, if flying in the United States using United States tax payer dollars, politicians are now required to fly commercially with everyone else. No more private jets supplied by corporations "at discounted prices" in hopes of having a politician on the payroll.

Originally Posted by i8acobra
I think our officially sanction religion should be Pastafarianism.

we shall be so blessed as to be touched by his noodly appendage

Originally Posted by OTECTom
Sorry all, I haven't been keeping up with this thread as I have been spending some of my campaign funds on blowjo... er..... "Helping employ women in low income communities".

make sure you spread golden showers of hope all over their smiling faces!!!

Old 10-28-2012, 03:18 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by OTECTom
That could be part of our plan, if you can pay for said robo-border patrols. Maybe we should head to a Home Depot and get some "local unemployed craftsmen" that hang out in front to build them for us for super cheap?

No, we can just take the CIWS weapon systems off all of the decommissioned Naval vessels that will be scrapped when we cut the military budget one dollar for every dollar cut from "social welfare programs".
Old 10-28-2012, 05:32 PM

Vehicle: X3 Sprint, S-Coupe Turbo

Why don't you just buy greece for -$0.01 and use the entire country as a testing ground for social experiments?