Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Vw Tdi (golf)

Old 02-09-2006, 06:22 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Okay, I trust my mods and supermods and this is the first time I've come into this thread.

Loyen, grow up. Not everyone is going to have a setup you like, and yes, lots of folks are going to just plain piss you off about it. Be the MAN of the situation and act like an adult. If he doesn't want to change things or fix his car to be presentable, do what you can do.

LEGALLY.

Call the police non emergency #, and tell them you have this annoying guy with a illegal exhaust tone or something. I do it all the time here. Someone parks in the handicapped spot and isn't handicapped? I call them. $200 ticket within 10 minutes. Someone smokin pot in my apartment complex? Call them up, police there arresting folks within 10 minutes. Neighbor downstairs getting pummelf***ed? Try to see in the window then call the police. On the internet in 10 minutes.

Like I tell my son, you can only do what you can do. There are options, legal and illegal, and messing with the guy or physical violence makes you no better than the morons in the middle east killing people over a GODDAMNED CARTOON!!!

So grow up.

Random was right on. And furthermore, I don't appreciate your attacks via PM. If you disagree with someone talk to them like an adult. If someone doesn't belive your point of view, that doesn't make them a "Faggot". And you might wanna learn more about someone before you try to belittle them.

I'm tired of these silly posts coming up from some of you. It's not frequent, and things have been very quiet around the site lately.

Result? This thread is closed.

Loyen, your PM privilages are revoked and you get a week off of the forums. 1/2 for posting this stupid thread, 1/2 for your PM attacks.

Court Closed.