Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Video Games

Old 01-07-2007, 08:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

ok, I don't play any mmorpg's because I just can't see paying monthly for a game, especially when I don't get to do much gaming except maybe once every couple of months. So maybe thats why I don't understand this but I stumbled upon this site.

http://www.brogame.com

seems to me you pay to play wow or any other game. Then you pay them to play it for you?? fing02.gif Now thats smart....

anyone here ever used a service like that?
Old 01-07-2007, 09:20 PM

Using a service like that can actually get your account banned for WOW, and I assume that is the case for most other MMORPGS. I had two friends at school that used services like that and they both ended up with bannded accounts as an end result
Old 01-07-2007, 09:46 PM

Or your account will get stolen and stuff like that. Tho are bad deals
Old 01-08-2007, 06:07 AM

I suppose that if all you want is an Uber character, that is a good service to have. I play City of Heros when I get the chance (maybe a couple of hours a week) and I have been playing since beta. With the highest you can get a level 50, my highest is only 37. No, I do not have many many many characters either, Only 4. I just have no time to play or I only feel like playing a little bit at a time. I can't sit in front of the computer for days and days and days playing