Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

A Very Serious Post.

Old 09-23-2006, 11:46 AM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

QUOTE (Pandy @ Sep 23 2006, 11:03 AM)
I dont hate on people if they want to do it, in essence it's a good life and makes you discipined, there is nothing wrong with that.

It's just totally against everything I believe in, as are guns.

Im a fundamental kind of person, and guns were fundamentally designed for one reason, to kill.

If you ever met me you would think Im a violent kind of person.. Im not, it's actually that Im very passionate about what I agree with and disagree with.. I like to fight for the rights of others and get everyone a fair go.

I like to sleep at night smile.gif

look mang... I told you, the physical requirements of my job are nothing at all. I work 8 hours a day and do 1 hour physical training. I sleep every night. It's not the average army job. You should look at it as an option. I did 6 years in field units. I stayed up late all the time, i worked hard, went to war, went to the field, got disrespected.

Now, I work side by side with civilians and do the same thing they do... except 1 hour of physical training a day, and i wear a uniform, they wear civilan clothing. Best of all... everyone's happy to see me when i show up because i fix stuff.
Old 09-23-2006, 11:52 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

QUOTE (xxxmonoxidechild @ Sep 23 2006, 03:28 PM)
i wont get into details, but just keep your head high man, it can allways get worse. thats what ive been telling myself all this month. theres high points, and low points to life, were still very young, and this just happens to be a low point.

Exactly. Ive been through some hard stuff myself the past month or two and I finally got to the point where I knew if i didnt give up on the ex completely I was jsut going to make it harder. So i finally cut it off, for good. However that was 2 years, not 8. I hope she gets a hold of you and will at least see you to hear you out. It sounds like you are good for her she jsut doenst fully realize it. I know how that feels. Hey Pandy, I dont know if you missed Mad-Machines post up there but he had a couple ideas
Old 09-23-2006, 09:54 PM

aw, pandy i'm really sorry about what's happening... i'm sure there's many of us you can turn to for advice. i hope things gt better for ya, i really do..
Old 09-24-2006, 12:24 AM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Yeah, me too. Just trying ot offer u suggestions... btw. i think that heartis on there because i've been drinking. I dunno.
Old 09-24-2006, 11:14 AM

Vehicle: 1998 Tiburon

Just wanted to say thanks guys for all your support.. I dont know what I would do without it.

Last night was one of the worst of my life.. I have eaten 2 slices of bread since friday and my anxiety was so bad I was puking, but only some kind of bile like acid because I havent eaten.

I called a friend who came over.. that really helped, I feel so much better today because I know I have people to help me, I think that was the worst part in honesty just feeling all alone in a country with noone.

I decided last night not to try and cope with this without help, that would be stupid.. Im usually pretty stubborn but now I feel differently.. So, I took a anti depressant last night that worked pretty well.. Gave me acid reflux but Ill combat that with pepto lmao.gif

Feel really dehydrated but Im drinking lots of water now, maybe Ill feel up to eating soon smile.gif

I really dont think I want to see my wife, I dont think it will help.. I think its better we avoid eachother until I get through this.
Old 09-24-2006, 11:37 AM

Vehicle: 97 Tib

Avoiding and not seeing her is the best thing you can do, really. Otherwise, once you see her again, you get all those feelings back in an instant. You have to wait until you think you're sort of over it.