Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Veilside Tib in Max Power Magazine

Old 12-17-2001, 12:21 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Veilside Tib in Max Power Magazine

The Veilside Tib is pictured in Max Power magazine, pg.67 at the top right corner. This is what they had to say about it.....

Veilside Hyundai Coupe
"Who can argue with a kit like this? This is where our Japanese chums excel. Only they could take a relativly mundane family saloon and turn it into one of the most aggressive motors we've ever seen. Where do you start? What's the point? Look at it, it's fecking awesome. The front end looks like it's been sucked through a vacuum and tripled in length."

Okay, I think I would have to understand the UK slang better to grasp what really is trying to be said. They like it, but did they call it Japanese? Or is Veilside a Japanese company? I have no clue what a family saloon is.....a family bar???? Also, fecking awesome?? I think I get the point, I've just never heard that word before. I just thought it was nice to see a Tib in a Europe based tuner mag. Oh by the way this is the Dec. issue of Max Power. Props to the English gents who put a Tib in their magazine. We appreciate it!

[ December 17, 2001: Message edited by: Street Dreamin' Tib ]
Old 12-17-2001, 12:24 AM

family saloon + family car well like sedan i guess

Veilseid = Japanese company
Old 12-17-2001, 12:38 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Tiburon

yeah i saw that in my issue also. i find it funny how they absolutely love the looks of the tibby but some ignorant americans just can't give it any slack. i just shows how people have different ways of looking at a car. rolleyes.gif