Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

An Update On Socks Life.. For Those Who May Care..

Old 03-16-2006, 10:13 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

Damn dude...well....a congrats is in order for everything thats been going on. But definitly make sure you are absolutely 110% positive that you want kids at your age. Things might seem perfect now with the girl that you're with, but its only been 5 months. Dont rush into it just yet, and have fun with your girl. Make sure after time with being with her, that you both are fully ready for a family, because its a HUGE step.

Either way though...good luck, and congrats again. smile.gif
Old 03-16-2006, 10:18 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 1997 Tiburon

Good to see things are looking up.

As visionz mentioned make sure 14004045435234% that you're ready for kids before going at it tongue.gif

Get the tib finalized b/c you still owe me that one ride maybe next time I'm around your area.

Is the APT near the old house?

GOODLUCK NATE!
Old 03-16-2006, 10:19 AM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Vehicle: 01 Tiburon

well... it's good know what you're up to and yes, thanks for the help on pm's in the past

i could honestly say that you're not alone (man, i feel like singing that song now lol.gif).. I am too is kinda in the same boat as you.

I'm 23 and i just got married about 3.5 months ago, expecting a baby (man, that was fast... you'll think), you know renting an apartment (were in the market for a townhouse... it has to have a garage!!!), bought a whole bunch of furniture and electronics, working my ass off to earn cash and off course slowed down working on the car.

nate, get some pics up here, especially of missy and the baby(later on).

btw, is she girl on the pic that you have posted that was posing on top of your car's hood a while back on the rdtib girl thread? i can't recall the date if it was before or after october last year

anyways, good luck with you man... take care of your family good.. the car can wait
Old 03-16-2006, 10:55 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Aww this is all so sweet! lol

If you feel this is the right girl for you then I say go ahead and talk about marriage, and kids. I mean if you see yourself with her for a long time, then that works. But of course, think it all over before doing it because it is a big thing. Five months is a decent amount of time, but after 10 months with my boyfriend, though marriage was talked about before, its a scarce subject here..i'd be ready (and Im 20 too lol) but I know men are different. But if you do go elope or something (lol), Im sure everyone here on RD will support you smile.gif

Good luck with everything and keep us updated! Post some pics of your girly when you can too! smile.gif
Old 03-16-2006, 11:40 AM

Vehicle: 2000/Hyundai/Tiburon

Wow Nate... I'm guessing this is the same girl you were talking about when I met up with you and Liz downtown? That's crazy. You are one of the lucky few. Suggestion though... If you have any plans of getting a degree wait to have kids till afterwards. I still frequent Detroit, in fact, I may finish my degree at U of M, so I would LOVE a chance to swing by and check out your place and meet the significant other. Maybe This summer when I roll out my tib I'll drive it your way.
Old 03-16-2006, 12:27 PM

awesome nate! congrats. gl in the future.

your not the only nutty one. my gf(of 7 months) i met off mysapce too lol
Old 03-16-2006, 01:55 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tib

HOW DID YOU GET THAT SPOILER!?
lol I want one so bad...
hook me up
Old 03-16-2006, 01:56 PM

Vehicle: Elantra HD / 2007

wow wow wow! that's so sweet!
Congratulations on everything!