Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Ultimate Fighter Finale On Tonite!

Old 11-05-2005, 05:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just to remind any MMA fighting fans out there that tonight is the finale of
"The Ultimate Fighter 2" series.

I am a huge fan of MMA fighting, and will be watching LIVE at 9:00pm EST on Spike TV.

Just getting my drink on, and getting ready to see Diego "nightmare" Sanchez destroy Nick Diaz
(main event)!!!!

If your not a fan of fighting as a sport, then this is definatly NOT for you!
I have been watching "TUF" since season one and since the mid 90's when I saw the first UFC tournament!

I cant FREAKIN wait!!
AAhHHHhHhhH!!!
drillsergeant.gif hail.gif owned.gif fing02.gif
Old 11-05-2005, 06:29 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Acura TL

I love that burrito eatin', ramblin' fool. I hope he wins, he was so dominant again Kenny Florian (who I saw as getting lucky and cutting Chris Leben early in the fight)

It'll be a good go.

Who do you think is gonna get the contracts?? I say Brad is a shoe in for the Heavyweights, Rashad is a tough guy though, . Should be a good fight. I think that Luke will stand up with Joe and beat him silly. Luke also has and advantage on the ground IMO. Unless something drastic has happened to Joe since the show ended.

T - 30 minutes baby!!!

Oh, yeah, and BTW I've been watching the shows over again since the moring until I came to work 24 hour marathon!!!
Old 11-05-2005, 06:43 PM

Dude, Joe will take Luke to the ground instantly.
He does NOT want to stand and strike with luke, luke reach is alot bigger.
Joe's ground skills are insane, he beat Nick diaz on the ground before, and nick is a purple belt in
BJJ.

Brad over rashad (though I am starting to like rashad,and his personality)

Joe over Luke (I like luke more than joe as a person, but joe is a force on the ground!)

KenFlo got LUCKY with Chris plain and simple, chris would have won , but kenny did cut him, and that was fair and square smile.gif

15 mins and counting!!!

WOOOT!!
Edit: holy crap,... see what brad did to seth's ear??!!
the thing looked like a freakin watermellon!!, hope he got that puppy drained right soon after!
Old 11-05-2005, 10:14 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

heh, this was awesome. hail.gif
Old 11-06-2005, 01:23 AM

That blonde kit Joe has some skills on the ground, but we didn't get to see the other guy's skills.... That's the only fight I got to watch.
Old 11-06-2005, 01:37 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Acura TL

Luke did okay considering the power Joe had on the ground. There was one time there that it was a VERY good thing Joe fell ontop of Luke as Luke caught him with a knee and stunned Joe a bit. Joe was definitely the aggressor though and deserved to win.

Rashad surprised me. He came out and did really well against Brad. He rocked him a couple times man where Brad fell to his back. Rashad didn't show any signs of weakness really when you look at it. He was hit with some pretty big punches, even the odd knee.

As for Diego, what an @$$ that Nash kid was. He could have at least admitted he lost. Diego had a small cut on his right eye, where this Nash guy had one under his left eye, and another above his right, plus bleeding from the mouth. Diego had less damage, normally less damage wins a decision for you.

QUOTE (x7xstring)
KenFlo got LUCKY with Chris plain and simple, chris would have won , but kenny did cut him, and that was fair and square

Yeah man, Chris I think would have faired just as poorly to Diego though.

I thought Kenny did a great job against Kit Cope last night. Technically he won twice in one fight, once with the arm bar, and then with the rear naked choke. Good fight though, there were a couple times I thought Cope was gonna knock Kenny out, his fist were comin' sooooo extremely fast, just slightly off target.
Old 11-06-2005, 03:38 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

I was watching that and Malibus Most Wanted, very funny. Those guys have to be crazy. It reminds me of high school wresling mixed in with beat the other guy to death when you get in to position. They show this fighting alot in Europe.