Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Today I Realised Something

Old 01-14-2007, 01:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 1998 Tiburon

That I still love my ex wife more than life itself and will never get over her.

as hard as it is there is good in it though. I know my heart is capable of loving only one and I also know what true undying unconditional love feels like.

I suppose I am blessed to have felt that at all, because I would bet that not many do.

So I am going to stay alone. I didnt walk away and I didnt call an end to it. I will just try and push that feeling aside and ignore the vows I scored into my soul the day we married.
Old 01-14-2007, 01:55 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

pandy don't go there!! from what it sounded like that woman got around on a broom. the girl i really liked at work who turned out to be the meanest girl i've ever met was hot, but you know what you have to like a girl on the inside as equally as you do on the out. if her brain isn't right, it's just a mind trick.
Old 01-14-2007, 02:34 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tiburon

Old 01-14-2007, 09:02 PM

Vehicle: 1998 Tiburon

Yeah thanks for that sparticus. What a fine post from a moderator eh?

Nice to know that you can throw salt on people's wounds but if someone dare step out of line their post gets closed.

Nice to know we have a nice understanding bunch of people here. Because tbh I dont think Im going to bother visiting anymore.

I dont like hypocrisy.
Old 01-14-2007, 09:12 PM

Vehicle: 2000 hyundai tiburon

duude pandy, plz dont judge us all on one persons actions, personally i know wat your feeling i really do and it sux and is good in its own way. like you said, at least you have felt what so few have. but keep the faith man. it may not happen this week, this month, or this year even, but love will find you when you least expect it, trust me it has that kinda sneakiness bout it. but keep your chin up and keep on the good path my friend. i personally would like to meet you cause you seem like a genuine person and i respect that. so keep visiting and modding your rat fink tibby, which in my opinion is an awesome idea considering the legend of rat fink in the racing worl.
Old 01-14-2007, 09:12 PM

Vehicle: Turbocharged 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

pandy, you need a blog man, posting about your life in a thread or two is nice, esspecially when you want to vent, but you make thread after thread after thread updating your life, what we should do is combine all your threads about your life into one post and call it pandy's blog, so people who want to read it can check on it periodically, and you wont clutter up the OT forum

And we are an understanding lot of people here, but people can only hold their tongues so long. Sparticus just said what im sure a lot of people have been wanting to say for a while, myself included.
Old 01-14-2007, 09:28 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

dude you make a ton of off topic posts solely squared around the same topic. you werent even asking any questions in this one. this website really cant do anything to help you out in your unfortunate situation. everyone has given you words of comfort and told you to move on tons of times because the way you portrayed your wife gave her a nasty image that i wouldnt think anyone could have feelings for. i know its easier said than done but posting the same things over and over on here will just make it worse. writing it out will force you to dwell on it even more. i dont think that the internet should ever really be a solace for someone...it really isnt healthy.

you need to find some people in your area that you can just hang out with regularly. just go out with some friends and maybe you'll meet someone that can replace your wife. don't pick hanging out with people that are married or attached because that will make you feel more lonely. it sounded like you had fun at that party of yours, try to do more things like that. the internet is not a social environment, and you should never try to substitute it for one.
Old 01-14-2007, 09:33 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

all they're trying to say is it's not going to do you any good thinking about the past like this. everytime i think about my girl and think about how much life could have been so damn damn damn damn damn good if i got her there really just is no way. there really isn't. 02.gif

i'm like you man, i've only seriously liked two girls in my life. i had a chance with the first, god she was beautiful. the second i had no chance with, was less beautiful but i grew into her like a hundred year old tree to its spot. what happens to a hundred year old tree? it gets cut down...

you're either lucky to get that one you desire or just have to move along and keep moving and don't look back at all.
Old 01-18-2007, 10:12 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

I have to agree. There's too much EMO shit going on around here lately. You need to deal with your problems, get past them, and move on. I'm not being a dick, but between this and Korean Redneck, we are starting to look like a drama fest here.

Seriously guys.

Life is hard. We all have hard times. Make them better, and move on.
Old 01-18-2007, 10:40 PM

Vehicle: 1999/Hyundai/Tiburon

That's just freakin' sad... we have people in their 20's making fun of a 30 some year old man. I would never do that. That's why I never argue or make fun of people way older than me. I always respect them.