Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Tiburon Alert

Old 10-28-2007, 01:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

tiburon drivers i think it would be best to park our cars until november 1st, to many tib's are getting messed up i logged on to day to post tire slashing and saw butters post and every body eles who's tib got messed up and not a good month
Old 10-28-2007, 02:12 PM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

^^ we always see this here. We have about 1/2 as many wrecked tib threads as we have check out my whip threads.
Old 10-28-2007, 04:23 PM

Location: Burlington Iowa, where theres just as many tractors on the road as cars.

Yeah, Ive been driving around town with the F word carved into the side of my car for the past year. I wish I had the cash to get that taken care of!
Old 10-28-2007, 07:24 PM

Vehicle: 2001 hyundai tiburon

and more than half of them are people that got hit by someone in a big damn SUV.....probably talking on a damn cell phone.
Old 10-28-2007, 10:45 PM

my car was sideswiped in a parking lot no more than 40 feet away from me and i didn't see it. 1200 dollar quote form Autobody America and a 1000 dollar check from insurance later.... new fender and paint. 200 deductible filed as an uninsured motorist, not my fault.

i didn't see it until the next morning going to school. my parent had to calm me down enough to drive to school. i used the F bomb about 4 times in front of my mom.... but she understood lol.

i have blackmail on any girls who wanna mess with my car. i suggest you do the same. Zman knows what im talking about.... by accident. lol
Old 10-28-2007, 11:02 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

my mom is used to me dropping f bomb because as Jeremy Clarkson says, there are people in america that are "vegetables"

yeah there are at least 15-20 members here since i first discovered this forum who have had their tiburons totalled with, maybe 35 people who's tiburons have been messed with. poor tiburons. such precious cars that are no longer made are getting killed off.

a new car, new tiburon, or a honda who cares if it's crashed. rd's awwww man. makes me think of the glory days when i went to the dealership in 1998 and saw like 15 tiburons parked forwards in front of the dealer in Virginia in their prime fresh from the carriers all lined up in a row, as a teenager i wish i could have had them all and sometimes wonder about their fates... it's like selling puppies through the paper. you HATE the sadness of getting rid of them by random selection. you don't know which one you will never see again, what kind of owner it will get, what kind of life it will have, yet so cute you want to keep them all.

please everybody watch it!
Old 10-28-2007, 11:14 PM

iv learned not to be a jackass with my car after my 16 year old joyride coming home from my Ex's. a 45mph power slide across 50ft of asphalt into a ditch taught me a lesson..... and taunts me with the rubbing noise of my rear brakes ever since..