Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

are threre any vegas daewoo owners out there

Old 01-09-2002, 02:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default are threre any vegas daewoo owners out there

is there any daewoo performance nuts in las vegas? i see them all over but only very few are done up. i am tweeking my nubera wagon and have found out that a have to fab up my own parts. i have built a air intake with cold ram air, upper strut bar (adapted from a stillen nissan maxima strut bar, it fits), cat back exhaust with a stainless muffler. this was a major improvment in performance. i will be attempting to do my own white face guages . a trick that i tryed is to install led taillight bulbs into the factory taillights. from a block away you cant tell what kind of car it is (at night that is). an it's brighter and faster light up time. next is a set of 17in rims and eibach pro springs.
Old 01-09-2002, 04:40 AM

Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Sonata Limited V6, 2008 Nissan Xterra Off-Road

What exhaust did you use?

I have a full cat-back sitting in my closet I need to get rid of. Its made by Bosal.

BTW, I'm in Vegas.
Old 06-28-2002, 05:18 AM

Just joined board. Been looking for people that are doing stuff to their lanos but havent seen much. Only thing ive done so far is exhaust, K&N filter, fog lights and painted the dash. Would love to get together with someone to talk about stuff.