Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Thieving B*stards

Old 09-09-2006, 03:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well about midnight last night, i'm drifting in and out of sleep my wifes on the P.C, she wakes me to see if we going to bed, i start to lock up the front of the house , while i'm doing that she lets the dog out the door at the side of the house where you can access the front and back garden, the dog went to the font of the house first as she always doe's, she checks her teritory like this all the time, the next thing i know my wife runs into the living room to me saying there's some body in the back garden , she said she could here them sneeking across the gravel, with this i ran out the back door to try and catch them , as i open the door my dog( a big German sheapard who hates anyone she does'nt know) is running towards the back of the house, she obviosly heard the intruder and wanted a piece of him , as we get into the main part of the back garden we see the twat jumping down the other side of the fence and legging it.
I hope he knows how lucky he was cuz if me or the dog had of got hold of him he'd have been f*cked up, anyone who cause's a thret to my family will pay.
So today i went out and got a security light and sensor and some 6inch nails.
the light is now fitted so if someone gets into the garden we will know and as for the nails about 300 of them, they are now sticking out of the top of the fence, i'd like to see them get away as quick next time with holes in thier hands and feet, f*ckers. wink1.gif

I know this is'nt realy anything to do with the site , just wanted to get it off my chest.
Shame they got away as my dog would've loved a new toy to rip appart especialy one that fights back that makes her worse laugh.gif
Old 09-09-2006, 04:15 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

Careful with the nails, here in the US the thieves would probably win a lawsuit for that one.
Old 09-09-2006, 04:31 PM

I hear you, but at the end of the day i'll do anything to stop this sort of thing, there's loads of buildings in the U.K that have nails, barbwire, spike fencing and even broken glass cemented to the tops of walls, this is on private homes like ours and office buildings and so on, as long as you have a sign that states ,if you enter this property you do so at your own risk, your'e covered, our dog jumped up and grabbed someone by the face sometime ago as they climbed over the front wall, they managed to get away, we rang the police to report it, when they came around we asked if they could sue us, the police said that because we have a beware of the dog, entre at own risk sign at the front of the house we had nothing to worry about.
Old 09-09-2006, 04:36 PM

Vehicle: 2015 Subaru WRX

The RSPCA allows you to keep such a vicious brute around?! LOL joke.gif I wish my Land Lady would let us have a dog...

I had a car stolen from me back in June out of my front garden... it was a 96 Rover 214 Si, my wifes car... thank god she wasn't over here yet or she would have freaked out. So I know how you feel about the theiving bastards... mad.gif
Old 09-09-2006, 05:08 PM

QUOTE (javageek @ Sep 9 2006, 11:15 PM)
Careful with the nails, here in the US the thieves would probably win a lawsuit for that one.

I've just checked a police website to make sure my thinking is right in what i say in my last post and i am more or less, i can use glass, nails and barbwire, if an intruder gets hurt they could try to claim against me but if theres a warning sign they shoudld'nt be sucsesful, in other words it's tuff shit, you should'nt have been tresspasing , you were warned drillsergeant.gif

Hobgoblin, sorry to hear about the car, they all need shooting, low life scum.

Quote] The RSPCA allows you to keep such a vicious brute around?!

The RSPCA don't know about my wife...... they are fine about the dog though! lmao.gif
Old 09-09-2006, 05:15 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

^lmao! thats good that they didnt mess with anything though. let us know if they come back
Old 09-09-2006, 11:41 PM

Vehicle: 1999/Hyundai/Tiburon

hahahahah NIce looking German Shepard you got there. Good thing that stupid thieve didn't do anything.

Here's my German Shepard: