Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Thank You.. Really Thank You

Old 12-01-2006, 03:27 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2008/Hyundai/Tiburon gt

I don't know how to begin.. ok its Sat 7:00 pm here in taegu south korea, i am at redsus shop..

I what to say thank you for backing me up with the guys from Anti-rice... I never ment to start some shit or war for that matter.. but for me cars is my life all cars to me they are like a blank canvas you can paint on... When i saw what they said about my ride and how much time i have put into it, the resurach, the Quedtions and what not. the hours turned in to days and the days in to years when i posted that pic of my ride it took me three years to get to that point. i would not spend any money on me or my woman.. hell i would not even buy new drawz. for my self.. that how much time and effort i have put in to love.. I do belive that cars trucks no matter what you tune its all what you make it to be... some peps like modern art some like da vinci... I do agee there there are some thing you should not do to your car.. and the peps from AR are right in some respects.. i would love to have a 68 GTO or a 442 olds but they dont have them here and i have never in my life seen one expect in the movies and books.. i bought my first car book you know what it was super chevy LOL...since then i have read everyting i could get my hands on, even how to repair weed wakkers....I dont what bad blood... but when i saw that i was shocked.. here are some fellow car guys who love to hook up cars.. talking bad about someone they never meet... We are all in it for the love and how we got into it our storys are all diffrent.. but one thing is true we are guys and gals who love cars in our own way... if there is anyone who hates rice its me.. that shit they do back home is nothing in comparsion what the ricers do here... but each to his or her own... Its not who had the biggest hp or this or that its what you are that counts the most and how your respest your self and other...may it be any car any make

To my brothers and sister that backed me up i dont know how to repay you.. no one has ever done what you did for me...and i thank you... Its something i will never forget and i hope one day i can meet everone on the site... I am at a loss for word,,
Old 12-01-2006, 03:45 AM

Vehicle: 2000

Hey John I didnt catch this issue till it was over but I must say that i totally agree with you. each person has their way to express themselves. and when someone tells you that you are doing things wrong it hurts. all i can say is that I love your car and I am speaking for all the RDT community when i say we have your back.
Old 12-01-2006, 03:56 AM

Vehicle: 2003 Hyundai Tiburon GT

well you could do me a favor, ship youre car to ny... leave it on my street, with the keys in it... and walk away.... if i i mean someone happens to take it cuase its sexy then you know how good it is.... come on man you know you have one kick @ss car. and yes i will go agianst the norm and say i even like youre wing, i was looking at that type and i didnt think they would look good but ya.. you proved me wrong lol
Old 12-01-2006, 04:20 AM

Man..ive been on quite a few forums and i havent seen anything like this community right here..We have the best and nicest guys and girls who are always willing to help to watever the issue might be..

As to your car being riced, it makes me question if they have seen riced car..i wonder what would they say about this car:

I saw it today at the meet, it actually looks pretty sexy..and its a girl driving it aswel wink1.gif
Old 12-01-2006, 04:34 AM

Your car rocks. and if they cant get past the wing there idiots. And I dont think anyone on that website increased there HP by 520% like you did John.
Old 12-01-2006, 05:18 AM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

I like your car.
Old 12-01-2006, 05:40 AM

Vehicle: 1997 Tiburon

I'd like to sex your leg, when do you want it? lmao.gif