Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Terrorists plan to place plastic bombs inside bodies, disguised as breast implants

Old 02-03-2010, 06:48 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 99 Red Tib
Default Terrorists plan to place plastic bombs inside bodies, disguised as breast implants

Terrorists 'plan attack on Britain with bombs INSIDE their bodies' to foil new airport scanners

Britain is facing a new Al Qaeda terror threat from suicide ‘body bombers’ with explosives surgically inserted inside them.

Until now, terrorists have attacked airlines, Underground trains and buses by secreting bombs in bags, shoes or underwear to avoid detection.

But an operation by MI5 has uncovered evidence that Al Qaeda is planning a new stage in its terror campaign by inserting ‘surgical bombs’ inside people for the first time.

Security services believe the move has been prompted by the recent introduction at airports of body scanners, which are designed to catch terrorists before they board flights.

It is understood MI5 became aware of the threat after observing increasingly vocal internet ‘chatter’ on Arab websites this year.

The warning comes in the wake of the failed attempt by London-educated Nigerian Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab to blow up an airliner approaching Detroit on Christmas Day.

One security source said: ‘If the terrorists are talking about this, we need to be ready and do all we can to counter the threat.’

A leading source added that male bombers would have the explosive secreted near their appendix or in their buttocks, while females would have the material placed inside their breasts in the same way as figure-enhancing implants.

Experts said the explosive PETN (Pentaerythritol Tetranitrate) would be placed in a plastic sachet inside the bomber’s body before the wound was stitched up like a normal operation incision and allowed to heal.

Security sources fear the body-bombers could pretend to be diabetics injecting themselves on airliners, Tubes or buses in order to prevent anyone stopping their suicide missions.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12...l#ixzz0eOwZaqiw

"excuse me maam, im gonna have to evaluate dem brestises"
laugh.gif laugh.gif
Old 02-03-2010, 08:51 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 03 Hyundai Accent

Great. Just f*cking great...
Old 02-03-2010, 10:55 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

Explosive Mamaries!!!! lmao.gif
Old 02-03-2010, 11:04 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Vehicle: 02 Hyundai Accent

Guess that means were gunna loose more rights and freedoms.
Old 02-03-2010, 11:06 AM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6

I think it's finally become time to appoint me the FBI.

Female Body Inspector.

That's what I told my guidance counselor I wanted to be, now is the time.
Old 02-03-2010, 11:11 AM
Administrator

Terrorists are seriously probably laughing at everyone because they could care less. They have absolutely no regard for their own lives. They will stuff plastic explosives inside their own bodies surgically, just to destroy anyone who apposes their beliefs and thoughts. And the sad thing is that there isnt too much that anyone can do in order to protect themselves over something like that.
Old 02-03-2010, 11:22 AM
Administrator

The best protection is to not let stuff like this worry you, because if it does, the terrorists are winning.

Even if 100 suicide bombers hit today, the odds of being killed is still less than winning the lottery or getting struck by lightning. I say don't worry about it.
Old 02-03-2010, 11:32 AM
Administrator

Im not worried since I dont live in a major metropolitan city. Terrorists do what they do, to the most populated area possible. So if you live in a smaller city or on the outskirts of one...dont have much to worry about. *lol*
Old 02-03-2010, 11:34 AM
Administrator

Even if you live in a major city the only times to be concerned at all is if you're at a major event.
Old 02-03-2010, 12:19 PM
Administrator

Exactly. I was reading yesterday that there has already been 2 terrorist attacks foiled at the superbowl and they have brought in even more security and military to make sure there isnt a 3rd or one that happens completely.