Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Summer Back To Poland

Old 05-13-2007, 06:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

well i haven't been back for 6 years and that is my true home where my entire family is from and reside. i was born in washington d.c. but first generation pole and i'm flying out tomorrow morning. it's sad to leave the tiburon and the forums behind especially when i'm right in the middle of finishing up but i have friends there who will show me a good time. i have a few insanely hot girl friends that i'm excited just to see, and one which we will make a priority to find damnit.

i will return in august. have a wonderous and safe summer all.
Old 05-13-2007, 07:01 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

enjoy it man, and don't forget to take a ton of pictures.
Old 05-13-2007, 09:39 PM

thanks buddy, hopefully i can get one of my girl!!! i will be going to croatia as usual and i love it there. i will also be making music with spare time on my sis' laptop and reason 3.5 so i'll come back with a lot of music to share.
Old 05-13-2007, 09:51 PM

Vehicle: car

Sweet deal HKC! Have a fun time there, take lots of pics man! I'd love to go to Poland, I'm not even Polish but it seems liek sucha cool place. Are you by Warsaw? You have a safe summer too man!!
Old 05-13-2007, 10:27 PM

20 minutes from warsaw. even at that short distance, it's so rural it's wolf territory. if you ever want to see a good movie, buy "with fire and sword" from amazon.com for like $10 i'll buy it from you if you think it's not the best movie ever. it's got natalya from goldeneye (she's a super hot polish actress), basically poland's braveheart.

hey thanks a bunch guys. makes my last night at the forums special.
Old 05-13-2007, 10:45 PM

Vehicle: car

Is it in Polish? lol How long is the flight out there, like 14 hours? I heard everything is expensive as hell out there with the euros now too though... That kind of sucks. I was supposed to go with a couple friends to Lithuania a couple summers ago, which would have been awesome because a US dollar was worth 4 litae (sp?) So everything was super cheap. Now they went euro and it's way more expensive. Did it screw the economy in most european countries when it switched over?
Old 05-13-2007, 10:56 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Tiburon

oh man, croatia rocks !!! i wasw in Split not too long ago !!! the girls are smoking hot, they all looked like little high end fashion models, all of them !!! it was insane, all croatian girls are smoking hot !!! you lucky polock !! hahaha just kidding man, have fun, and hopefully the girl you go back to see isnt married, hahaah, later
Old 05-13-2007, 11:42 PM

the flight is 8 hours, plus 1 and half to switch from switzerland or germany, plus about 4 hours waiting time altogether so about 12-13 hours total. the best time i had on a plane was when i was about 14 and these two super hot girls came up and one sat on my armrest to talk to their friend next to me that definitely shortened the flight. polish zloty is dropping in value it's about 3 times as much as a dollar so 1 doller = 3 zloty. zloty means the color gold it's actually quite funny.

lithuania and latvia and those countries up there all have the same terrain. the more north you go the more wooded it gets and they have the most natural habitats with lakes and forests. meadows are more toward the south west however there are pine woods everywhere you go, deep woods where it actually is dark and light blocked out when you go in. it's a beautiful agrucultural country, you can see the true untouched by man beauty from the plane.

lone, i really couldn't agree with you more. i think the same exact thing!! hell you go anywhere even to the movies and they're dressed like for an opera. guys are very friendly (unless jealous 1. you're hitting on his girl 2. you brag about america; i learned the hard way) and girls nice, hot, and classy. i love it and i would marry a croatian girl anyday. you've been to split? that's a bit farther down south than us. we are Omisalj on the island of Krk. to me the most beautiful place in all of croatia. we've got roman monestary ruins in plain view from our window and just a few years ago the dig got funded and they discovered a huge room that goes into the water. it's a beautiful country with a mountanous landscape, fresh air, and a nice history. people are traditional, peaceful (except those clans) and food pizza and ice cream is aaawesome! i will scan some photos i'm sure you've got to see everything!!!
Old 05-13-2007, 11:53 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

so what's the deal, do your parents live over there and you're staying here with relatives or something? or is it just your immediate family here and everyone else back home?
Old 05-14-2007, 11:26 AM

Vehicle: 2000 Tiburon

the best exchange rate for money wzs in split, it was like having 6 times the amount of money in your pocket, so if you had 50 bux to go out, it felt like having 300, it was great !!

i remember drinking momosas at like 9 in the morning at this riviera style cafe, right on the water, and we were so hung over, so we decided to have some champagne to ease the hangover, hahaha, and everyone was looking at us like damn these crazy americans drinking champagne at like 8 in the morning !!!! hahaha it was pretty pimptastic.

all the girls walk around fully make-up-up-ed