Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Story How I Screwed Myself...

Old 04-09-2007, 05:20 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

:CLIFTS ON THE BOTTOM:

Well its Saturday almost 6 pm, I am done with my things at work. I am going up to the sales floor to double check with my manager that if its okay for me to leave. Before I apporach him, I notice a very nice, kind of nerdy looking girl waiting by the waiting area. I go by twice and make eye contact both times... hahaha... She was blonde, wearing some nerdy glasses... guessing 5'6 110 lbs and had a great body/face, perfect in my books in girls... I am usually a pussy when it comes to talking to girls, and I rarely/never go up and talk to girls. All my friends are telling me how much a pussy I been, and are telling me just go and talk. (my friends weren't there). I haven't been in a serious relationship in 2 years, and my last g/f was a sneaky gold digging b****, which is probaly a reason why I am soo scared of girls.. Anyways I grew some balls and approached her. She was screwing aroudn with her cell phone, playing a game or soemthing with her head on the table like she was going to fall asleep. Anyways I open up the conversation and say, "You falling asleep? Or something? She laughs and says, "No I am just really excited to get this new Civic, blah blah blah.." I continue the conversation and ask a little bit about herself, about where shes from, where she goes to school blah blah.. Small talk.. Anways she asks me the same questions, even asked me what I did at Honda (where I work) and asked if I was a sales associate. I laughed at said, no I couldn't do sales. Then stated how I stock in all the new cars that come off the truck and paperwork blah blah blah. She then asks so what do you drive? Again another good joke, I explained I really don't like Hondas, but I drive a Hyundai. She laughed and said how do you work at Honda if you don't like Hondas lol.gif I explained I am more of a Toyota guy and that I don't exactly hate Honda, just not my type of cars. We continue and talk for a bit, lasted about 15 mins. At the end of the conversation one of the sales managers came up and started talking to her about the $$ prices and what not. I deceided to end the converstation there and said, "Well it was nice talking to you, blah blah" She says the same thing and I go on my way... 5 mins when I am going home from my car, I realize how much of a dumbass I was... I didn't introduce myself, my name or asked for her name! Worse yet! I didn't get her number or anything!!! We hit it off great, and I really felt like we connected. I just feel like an idiot for the past 48 hours and would like to know if I should try to pursue her? Or just give up on her. I don't want to be a creep/stocker and get her number from the sales associate and call her. I feel my only way is if she comes back with her parents to get the car, but then I even have a harder time cause her parents are going to be there... Haha... I am in for advice please help me out guys...

:CLIFTS: Met/Talked to a really beautiful girl at Work this Saturday. Things went great hit it off, but forgot to ask for her name/number. I can get her number from a sales associate but thats being a creep/stocker. I could ask KIM "sales associate" when she plans on coming back in thats it. So asking for your advice/help guys.
Old 04-09-2007, 06:27 AM

Vehicle: 2000 Tiburon

Why is this in the 18+? Regular off-topic would have been fine. I was really thinking to myself... self, do you really want to read this(screwed myself/18+ section it really didn't seem like a good thing)? LMAO! Anyways, I say just find out if/when she's coming back and go from there. Don't go the stalker route. If anything this can be practice for when you get an opportunity to talk to other ladies.
Old 04-09-2007, 06:31 AM
BAD

push i wouldnt do anything that makes you a stalker. but do find out when she is coming back and run into her again and this time get her name and number
Old 04-09-2007, 07:46 AM

Vehicle: 97 Tiburon

get the number from the sales dept. i wouldn't call that "stalkerish"... especially if you waited a couple days. go get her. haha
Old 04-09-2007, 08:09 AM

Vehicle: 2000 Turbulence

Yeah, get her number from the guy and call her. Start off with something like, 'Hey, i'm so-and-so, remember me? I got your number from our sales guy. I know I shouldn't have asked them for it, but I really wanted to get to know you better.... etc, etc. Lets go for coffee."
Old 04-09-2007, 08:30 AM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

^^^listen to the man.

say you felt like an moron for not giving her your number when you guys were talking, and see if she wants to go out for lunch or something.

dont find out when she's coming back and "conveniently" bump into here...lol, that is kind of stalker-ish.

if she shys away on the phone, well...rejection is part of the game man, cant be scared of it. happens to everyone.
Old 04-09-2007, 09:03 AM

^^^^agreed!! In situations like this you have to be pro-active.
Old 04-09-2007, 09:17 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

go for it man. never know what could come of it. wait a couple days or whatever and give her a call. good luck!
Old 04-09-2007, 12:40 PM

Vehicle: 01/hyundai/tiburon

Advice from a girl!!! cool.gif
go with Kantizuni's approach - it's actually very flattering if she see's you went out of your way to get into contact with her again. Do this ONLY if you think you guys had some sort of connection/you think she's interested as well, otherwise (hypothetically) if your conversation was very minimal THEN she will think you are being stalker-ish...

Example of being a stalker:
You see a girl, talk about the weather/don't even have a real conversation (just like the way she looks, etc - i know how some guys work tongue.gif ), and then hunt down all her contact information via the services you have at work. You'd call her up and be like "so... i saw you in the store and i think you are hot" and that's when she'd go *click* lol

They way you are going about it would be flattering, not being a stalker - just ask her out for coffee or something, but make sure to mention how you got her info and that you know it's kind of unorthodox.

Either way, you have nothing to lose! fing02.gif

Edit: just wanted to add something about the whole waiting period until you are supposed to call... i don't know anyone who follows this, and i don't think it really matters lol It's already been a couple days, so call her when it's best for you!
Old 04-09-2007, 02:59 PM

know what's kind of funny, my friend steve LIVE'S honda's and has your typical B swapped EG. he work's at toyota in elgin... (with no care for toyota's at all)

i need to introduce your two, and see if you can swap job's...