Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Spring Break Plans

Old 01-07-2005, 11:50 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Mitsubishi->Hyundai engine swaps??

Anyone here going on spring break? If so where you going? How much does it cost and who are you going through?

If you previously went give the same info or if you know a good place to book through let me know Im trying to get this figured out by the end of the week smile.gif
Old 01-07-2005, 01:26 PM

Default Re: Voiddweller?

I've been on 2 trips with EFTours
I thought they were really fun, and they have discounts during certain times. Its an all inclusive package, but mainly for students.
Old 01-07-2005, 01:33 PM

Location: Lillington, NC & Maryville, TN when I can get there
Default Re: About the 1.8 L cam

If you are military you should be able to get a really good deal through ITT trips and tours on base.
Old 01-07-2005, 03:04 PM

Default Re: 97 & 99 Tiburon part out

I actually work for a Spring Break Travel Company called Xtremetrips-- we have right now 3 trips-- Cancun, Acapulco, and Bahamas== bahamas being the cheapest for $330 for 5 days and 4 nights. If youre looking around check out their site-- its a great company www.xtremetrips.com.

My group (UF) is going to the Bahamas because so many college students plead broke-- and its the cheapest. Weve at this point got about 170 total people from our school alone, 140 of them being females (oops-- were trying to even it out actually-- most of them are Sorority girls-- DDD, DG, DZ, ZTAs...) But if interested, were one of those companies still taking reservations.
Old 01-07-2005, 03:08 PM

Default Re: aftermarket parts & stock parts updated & added

Jeez wish i didnt have to work during spring break, i heard of alot going down to puera vorita (sp) in mexico, i definetly wanna see some high class pic's though lol.gif
Old 01-07-2005, 03:12 PM

Default Re: Spring Break Plans

Wow if 140 of them are females I may have to hit that up 8O
Old 01-07-2005, 03:46 PM

Default Re: I just dropped $100 on...

Yeah-- we at UF seem to have a problem getting things together as far as the guys go... Everyone pleads broke but the girls in the end get their job done. But look @ the site-- there are a few pictures of last year when i went with them to the Bahamas.
Old 01-07-2005, 05:01 PM

Default Re: Strut Question

I wanna go to spring break 02.gif

but I guess I dont get one, lol

Ive had enough of a break as it is now
Old 01-07-2005, 10:59 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tiburon
Default Re: New Site Software

i'll probably be working....

i can't afford to take vacations. i only get 1 gaurenteed at my current job. and it's for a tiburon meet. (either tibfest or tibathon.)

i may be gettin a new job soon, so who knows.

i hear Daytona has a higher girl turnout than guy turn out wink1.gif Cancun is like 50/50.
Old 01-08-2005, 09:18 AM

Default Re: CF hood

Actually Cancun is really played out and everyone knows it-- and in fact, Ive heard there is more of a ****-fest there than anything else. BUT Acapulco is like the new hot spot for Spring Break and I mean, personally the Bahamas is going to be insane-- ill get those pix up here for you all. We have 5 trips, but UF has a horrible break and we are from the 28th of Feb to the 4th of March, with practically no other schools in FL. BTW-- I WILL be in Daytona with my car, im shooting to get my car at least exterior finished by then-- so well see.

Tibbychick-- or anyone else for that matter-- we actually offer free trips to whoever can organize a trip-- if you get 15, its a free trip (you can do Bahamas or Acapulco). BTW-- once there there are 2 chances to win another free trip for next year-- Hot Body and Mardi Gras night...