Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

sponsorship..formal written proposal?

Old 01-24-2003, 05:27 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default sponsorship..formal written proposal?

a friend of mine showed a company pics of my car and he asked them if they were looking to sponsor any cars..and he said that the owner of the company asked if i would send in my application and pics and a formal written proposal. What exactly does this mean? what do i put in there? what are they looking for? any help would greatly be appreciated smile.gif
Old 01-24-2003, 05:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Ex Hyundai Owner

well I just replied at HP, but I'll repost here:

basically it's a proposal kissing butt... lol

ok, but really it will include some of that... you need to specify to them, why you feel their company can gain from having you in their company, how you have been longing to be in it, cause it would also help you in what way??? not by asking for products, what I mean is, lets say they offer steering wheels, well how does the look of their product help you, and at the same time help them for it being in your car...

Well they have a cute red wheel, and well your interior is red, and would flow very nicely with it...

you have to specify to them the shows you will be attending, and you need to list the major ones, like CARLISLE/NOPI NATIONALS/HIN/IX, and you can say, well and the local shows too... say what you've won already, and tell them what you plan on upgrading this year, what do you plan next... don't request anything... and of course, sell yourself to them, what are you gonna do at these shows that they will benefit from??? would you pass out flyers? etc...

P.S. many of them request pictures and prove that you were at those shows you claim, and one thing that looks good to them, is KEEP YOUR WORD... if you go to a show next week, take a picture, and send it as soon as you get back home, show them that you're on top of your promises... tell them how many were interested in finding out more... etc.
P.P.S. find some nice RESUME paper, and put it on there... that helps and shows you spent your time on it...
Old 01-24-2003, 07:11 AM
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: 2008 Toyota Prius 2006 Suzuki SV650S

drop me an e-mail.

I've got some sample sponsorship stuff I can send you.