Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

So What Did You Get Your Family For Christmas This Year?

Old 12-11-2006, 01:34 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If your family checks the forums, don't post obviously tongue.gif

I got my sister a Kodak camera/printer/travel bag bundle thingy, my dad Aloha Bobby and Rose and a Black & Decker watch and I plan on taking my mom to the mall to buy her some jewelery.
Old 12-11-2006, 01:48 AM

Vehicle: 2000

I have no idea what i am getting anyone yet. Any sugestions??
Old 12-11-2006, 02:03 AM

In my family we all agree that christmas is just for the kids and if the adults want anything they can just buy it themselves. For my oldest daughter (8yrs) so far we got her a nikon digi cam, a new HP photo printer, 2 gig Ipod and a 5hp 2 seater go kart, she'll get a few more toys and thats it for her. For my younger daughter (1 1/2yrs) so far we got her the thomas train( the one you can sit on and ride) and a bunch of extra track so I can run it all through the house, a big inflatable ball pit with 1,000 balls, a club house kit for the backyard, A POTTIE, the elmo doll that everyone is going crazy for, she'll also get a few more little things and thats it.

I actually got the wife a suprise as well, we agreed not to exchange gifts but she been wanting a new puppy for a while now, a "Puggle" and I thought the kids would like it as well, it will be arriving at the airport on the 20th so they may get that one a little early.

I know my kids are spoiled rotten but I want them to have all the fun I did when I was a kid, I'll have fun making a go Kart track in the back yard and laying train tracks all over my house, as long as I see them smile thats the only gift I want for christmas.

Almost forgot myself, Bought myself a new Sprigfeild XD .45 pistol with laser sight and tactical mount for the new mini led light, also did everything to get my carry permit and that should arrive soon fing02.gif .
Old 12-11-2006, 02:43 AM

Vehicle: 1999/Hyundai/Tiburon

Brother: Lotto Tickets
Sister: Lotto Tickets
Mom and Dad: Lotto Tickets
Myself: Lotto Tickets
Soon-to-be-girlfriend: Lotto Tickets
Cat: Catnip and Lotto Tickets.

I'm cheap.
Old 12-11-2006, 03:43 AM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

^^ Wow. Christmas spirit!

I'm just getting cards. I've got noone within gift giving distance and what's the point of sending something across the US that they can buy themselves anyways? So i'm just sending out cards as usual. \

I wish i could be home for christmas, but the army has me about 3K miles away. I'm taking leave in january because i want to go home for a longer time then just 2 weeks. So I get to spend the holidays with my armed forces buddies.
Old 12-11-2006, 07:56 AM

Vehicle: 2003 Hyundai Tiburon GT

i have no kids to spoil so it all goes to the wife lol. i got her a 900 doller ring to replace the one i got her when we got married, when we got married i was very poor and can finally not feel bad about her ring lol. family well theres no point to really getting to much over here and sending it from this damned country, so i just tell them i love them, i just love the fact thyhave sent me mini christmas trees
Old 12-11-2006, 09:06 AM

I forgot about the people in the army 02.gif I didn't mean to make anyone feel bad. You can always celebrate Russian Christmas, About two weeks after christmas and about half the price in presents wink1.gifwink1.gifwink1.gif
Old 12-11-2006, 12:37 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

I got my mom a peral braclet, and my dad some ramps for his truck because the car ramps dont hold and a step up for a tire. I still need to get my sis stuff though.
Old 12-11-2006, 01:22 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

my mom is getting a new toaster most likely. for my dad me and my brother are getting him a compression tester and probably a cooling system pressure tester. my brother is probably getting tools from me and my sister is getting some shaun white dvd. she loves that guy. for the girlfriend i went with some kinda oil burner, some massage oil, a HUGE teddy bear, and a couple naughty fun gifts for both of us wink1.gif
Old 12-11-2006, 01:28 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

i have no money! so i just did some landscaping for them in return for living at home. wink1.gif

love my parents laugh.gif we all agreed that when i get a decent job that's when the surprises will begin.